A Long Night

Robb gulped his ale quickly, Jon watched him cautiously "come on tell me what's wrong then?" Robb turned to Jon with a puzzled look on his face "well something's bothering you" Robb sighed, his brother could always see when something was wrong. "It's Elena... We had a... Disagreement" Jon rolled his eyes "you should get back to her, tell her your sorry I'm sure it will be fine" Robb seemed to agree. He walked back to his chambers, he walked in to find darkness, he picked up one of the candles from the corridor, he could see more clearly. The bed was empty, Robb then saw Elena, lying on the ground, she wasn't moving. "Elena!? What's wrong, wake up! Maester Luwin help!" Robb yelled.

"She has a fever, it will take a few days for her to be better again" Maester Luwin said. Elena laid on the bed, her body as cold as ice. Robb gripped her hand tightly, he turned to Jon, "it's my fault if I hadn't of left her I could of got to her sooner" "you shouldn't blame yourself, you couldn't of known" Maester Luwin said sympathetically. "If she gets through the night, she will make it."

That night was a very long night. Robb sat by Elena's side just as Catelyn sat at Brans side, expressing her motherly love, but this was a different type of love, Robb couldn't bear it if he lost Elena. He sat and watched her all night every flicker of her eyes, every breath she took.

Robb had fallen asleep he was resting his head just by Elena's hand. Elena's blue eyes slowly fought to open, they peered around, what had happened? Elena looked down to see Robb's hair spilling over her hand, she ran her fingers through the rough curls. Robb stirred he looked up to see Elena smiling at him "your okay!" Robb couldn't believe it "I thought I'd lost you" "what happened? Where am I?" "I came to find you and you were laying on the floor, unconscious... I shouldn't of left you... It wa-" "shhh it's okay, it wasn't your fault I must of just blanked out or something..." Maester Luwin appeared in the doorway "ah you are recovering well from your fever my child" the old man smiled at Elena with his kind eyes.

A few days later Elena was back on her feet, she was still weak and feeble but she felt much better. Robb told me Lady Catelyn had rode South to Kings Landing, to tell Ned Stark that the Lannisters conspire against the throne.she suspected them for throwing Bran from the tower.

That night Elena laid on Robb's chest she could hear his heart beating, it comforted her. "Do you think your mother will be alright?" Elena sat up and looked at Robb who looked as though he had been disturbed from a deep thought. "She will be fine, she's a strong woman" "it seems empty here, in Winterfell, it's like everyone's leaving" Elena said sadly "I'm not leaving you" Robb said proudly "you better not" Elena joked.

Elena moved closer to Robb "I love you, you know, I thought I was going to lose you" Robb's eyes seemed saddened to Elena as he said this. "Well you haven't lost me" Elena kissed Robb's lips tenderly, she held his cheeks in her hands, Robb's hands held Elena close to him, he caressed her silky thighs, softly. "I love you" Robb said through their kisses.