Innocense

Elena was still sleeping in the early morning, they were almost at Winterfell, Robb could feel the chill on his face as he left the tent, Greywind padded softly at his side, it was only just starting to become light, everywhere was decorated with dew drops. Robb soon came to Sansa's tent but for the first time in a while he felt scared, what would he say to her? Robb eventually went in to find Sansa sitting in the edge of her bed, braiding her long red hair, she looked up at Robb who was stood by the entrance of the tent. They hadn't spoken about anything since Robb had sacked the city.

Robb came and sat next to Sansa, he wanted to make the pain go away, he would do anything but he couldn't. Sansa finished braiding her hair and then turned to face Robb "do you miss him?" Robb looked puzzled "who?" "Father" Robb looked down at the floor, all he had ever felt about his fathers death was anger towards Joffrey it was the only way he could carry on "yes I miss him, do you?" "I can still remember it, all the people yelling at him, Joffrey and the Queen they said they would be merciful, I trusted them and they repaid that trust with our fathers head" Sansa looked up at Robb with tears filling her eyes, and rolling down her cheeks "what happened Sansa... After that" there was a moments silence as Sansa thought about it all, all he beatings and torments that she had tried so hard to forget. "He next day he took me into the castle walls and showed me fathers head, he made me look at it and he told me he would give me your head to me as well. After that he was cruel all the time, it was as if up to that he had worn a mask, and now his real self was there... He was a monster" that's when she couldn't stop the tears, Robb held her in his arms, he hated what Joffrey and the Queen had done, but all he could do know was hold Sansa, until she stopped crying, she had been a hostage at Kingslanding for years, suffering under Joffrey's reign.

When Robb returned to his tent Elena was still asleep, but he could hear Evelyn gurgling to herself... She was the only one he made anything alright, she had no idea about any of the war, or death she was innocent. Robb stroked her cheek which made her smile, she reached up with her hand and wrapped her hand around Robb's finger. "We'll be home soon in Winterfell and everything will be okay I promise..." Robb spoke in a cracked voice that sounded fragile as if even he didn't believe it.