Bundles

Elena felt a bolt of pain shoot through her. She fell to the ground. "Your grace" Indira ran to catch her "she's weak... There's something wrong" Jamie came towards them. Elena felt her tummy, something was wrong, she knew it. Indira's eyes widened "I think... She's going into labour" "what? She can't" Indira looked at Jamie sorrowfully. "It can't survive... It's too early" Indira whispered to him. Elena was screaming now "please... Make it stop!" "Shut her up... Of they find us" Indira carefully leaned Elena against the tree, her waters had broke. "We can't stop it" Indira told Jamie.

"Your grace, you have to push" Elena shook her head "no! Please just..." "You have to! It's the only way... There is a small chance he baby could survive." Sweat was pouring from Elena, she was in agony. "Come on... Push" Elena tried but she had no strength, Jamie held her hand, she gripped it tightly "push!" He shouted. Elena gave a push but the pain just got worse, she couldn't do this.

"There's no sign of me your grace, I've sent some men ahead" Robb stared into the distance in sorrow. He was beginning to doubt if he ever would find them, if he ever would see Elena again. He didn't even want to think about he things the Lannister ps would do to her if they got their hands on her and his child... He knew they would kill it.

"The head is crowning! Come on you're nearly there, keep going!" Indira said. Elena pushed hard, it was almost unbearable. "Keep going!" Indira pulled the baby from Elena. Elena was breathing hard, finally it was over. Her eyes opened to the sound of a screaming baby. Indira held the baby in her hands, she couldn't believe it. "You have a... Daughter" she passed the baby to Elena who held her gently "she smaller than she should be... But she will survive" tears fell from Elena's eyes as she looked down at the little bundle in her arms... she was a part of her and a part of Robb.

Jamie could hear the sound of men approaching, he turned to see two Lannisters "who are you?" "Jamie Lannister" One of the men said "who's that?"they looked at Elena and Indira and down to the baby. "Robb Starks wife... Don't touch her she's my prisoner "that's his child" the two men took out their swords Jamie held the one he had stolen from one of the Starks he killed "don't come any closer..." "We are going to kill them... They are the enemy" "a mother and and infant, look at yourselves you would really kill them" "yes" they came closer. Jamie stood in front of Elena and Indira protectively "they are my prisoner" "then we'll kill you too."