Roaring flames

"How could you let the Kingslayer escape?! The most important hostage we had." "I'm sorry your grace, many men were on watch, it was impossible, but..." the man was pleading with Robb. "I have my best men out looking for them" Robb turned to Roose Bolton "them?" "Yes, them, it's highly likely he has taken Elena, seeing as though they have both disappeared, it's puts the Lannisters at an advantage" "no doubt he's going to kingslanding, if he gets there it's over we need to find him" "yes, your grace, when I hear anything, you will be the first to be informed."

Elena trekked behind the kingslayer and Indira, she kept looking back at her with a guilty face. Elena couldn't believe it how could she of been so stupid? "We'll stop here for the night" he started tying Elena to the tree, he made sure it was secure but that it didn't hurt her, he seemed to look at Elena in a way that made her question if he was truly the viscous kingslayer that he was called. Indira started walking over to Elena "I'm sorry your grace, I had to-" "I don't care, I trusted you, why would you help him?!" "I'm a Lannister." Elena looked at Indira in disbelief.

"What? So you were a spy?" Indira shook her head "no... I ran away and then I came here, I had no idea Jamie was here, but when he saw me he recognised me and he made me set him free, otherwise he would of told you I was a Lannister" "so why did you lure me into the woods then?" "After I set him free, he told me I should because I should help the Lannisters because they are of my blood, it seemed the right thing at the time but..." Indira was sobbing. Jamie was staring into the roaring flames of the fire, as if he felt a tinge of guilt.

"Please just set me free... I want to go back" Jamie looked at Elena "no I can't, do you know what dishonour I brought to my family by being taken prisoner, the only way I can make it up to my father is if I take you" Elena leaned her head back onto the rough bark, she squeezed her eyes shut but she couldn't keep the tears trapped, she missed Robb...

"Your grace, we have a lead we think they might of taken this route" Bolton pointed to a area on the map. Robb looked hard at it. "They'll be in the trees though if he has any sense, we could cut them off here if we hurry" "you're right, we will take 10 men with us we set off now.