Chapter 63

Chapter 63

**

It's been a week since I've been discharged from hospital and a week of complete boredom I've been feeling just sitting in my room or walking in the four walls of my house. My family insisted–if you call forcing and locking the door–insisting, that I should not go to school this early and just rest and sit at home. At school, I'll probably stress myself and that would affect my health, so they didn't let me go to school.

My assignment in the cooking class was pending. Ashton and I had practiced only once and soon we were supposed to present our cake to the teacher. Since the actual date of the submission has passed with me in the hospital, the teacher gave us a little extra time to prepare and present it to class so I had to do that as well, but apparently I'm too weak to bake.

From the news I've heard, the school is pretty much a disaster too. Uncle Ben has to look at everything all by himself and there isn't anything he can do. Usually, I see the discipline of the school to lessen some stress for him, but I haven't been to school for almost 2 months and it's been taking a toll on him. And it's taking a toll on me by just sitting and doing nothing while I can and want to.

And today I'm just going to do anything to make my family allow me to go to school, even if it means shaving my Dad's hair, tearing my Mom's clothes or making out with Ashton in front of my brothers or better yet, using their girlfriend to make them work with me.

**

"Can I go?" I asked for the tenth time now.

"No." Will simply said and continued eating without sparing me a glance.

Making a face at him, I turned towards Dad, giving my best puppy dog eyes. "Dad?" I began, slowly.

"No." He replied, not letting me complete my sentence.

"But please!" I whined. If they continue with this, I'll have to retort my final move.

"I made a mistake letting you go to Paris, but not again." He denied.

I pouted. I was just asking them to let me go to school. It's not dangerous. It's just school with teachers there and even Uncle Ben will be there.

"If you don't let me to go to school, then I won't talk to you ever again." I said, crossing my arms.

"Honey, she's just asking you to let her go to school. She'll be the first person to beg to go to school," Mom intervened. I did not beg!

"Yeah, Dad. I'll be there too." Max pepped. This is first.

"I think one week rest is enough, if she's feeling fine." Blake agreed.

"But it's only one week. She needs more time." Nate argued.

"But it's her body. She'll understand if she's fine or not." Ethan said, pointing towards me.

"I'm sitting right here." I said, pointing at me. They just shrugged.

I heard Will sigh and keep his fork down. Looking down at me and then at others and finally settling his gaze at Dad. "What do you think?"

"No." Dad stated. I whined, but stopped short as he glared at me.

"Then no." Will supported Dad. Well then, we'll have to retort to the last option.

"Okay."

Dad paused along with Will. Yeah, family, I'm not going to go down this easily.

"You said okay?" Dad questioned.

"Yes." I nodded and winked at Mom when Dad turned towards Will. She smirked, but covered it as Dad looked at her. She smiled innocently at him.