Full Disclosure

Disclaimer: All Fairy Tail Characters Belong to Hiro Mashima, Tiamat is loosely based on Tiamat from Forgotten Realms which Belongs to Wizards of the Coast, LLC. The traits of the chromatic dragons have been altered to match the dragon slayers in the Fairy Tail Universe. Drakan belongs to Surreal Software.

A/N I only refer to it in the chapter but Wendy in Dragon Force is awesome!

Chapter 28: Full Disclosure

Wendy and Carla materialized on the Tartaros Cube, a tired Doranbolt at their side. Wendy had defeated one of the Demon Gates, Ezel, and had also deactivated the Face pulse bomb with only Carla for help. It had been very close and if Doranbolt hadn't shown up when he did they would not have made it out alive. They had been too tired to escape the blast radius from the explosion they had created to destroy Face once and for all. Wendy could not wait to find Natsu-san to tell him everything that had happened knowing how proud the Fire Dragon Slayer would be of her. She had even activated Dragon Force for the first time!

They looked around for the other mages from Fairy Tail when they began to hear Warren Rocko in their heads.

"Everyone listen up. Tiamat is here. Natsu, Gajeel and Gray are facing her as well as 4 of those Demon Gates. They are fighting close to the castle entrance. Natsu and Gajeel might be injured. Orga and Sherria you need to get there as soon as possible. Justin, teleport Natsu out of there. He is Tiamat's objective. Please hurry, but be careful. Happy saw her use a kill spell."

"Lyon and Loke should already be there.", Lucy added, "They headed that way about 10 minutes ago."

'Tiamat was after Natsu. If Natsu was the mate then who was the child she had been talking about?', Zeref was furious with himself that he had not asked more questions of the Dragon Goddess when he had the chance. He wanted to go before Acnologia arrived and he could feel him getting ever closer but he could not deny the cold anger that was coursing through him. He needed to know if Tiamat had anything to do with the changes he had sensed in his brother. He would stay and observe, if it seemed her plans were in direct conflict with his he would interfere, Acnologia be damned.

"Makarov here. Sting, can you hear us? What's the plan?"

"Sting here, all active Slayers and S-Class prepare for battle. Dragon Slayers and S-Class, go in hard. Try to surround her. Distract her so the God Slayers can get in position. Rogue, try not to give her your magic. The last thing we need is for her to get another power boost. Defensive spells only. Levy, you're on support. Stay out of sight if you can, but keep the Slayers fed. Exceeds, I want you to provide support as well. If it looks like someone is falling fly them out of there fast. Take them to Porlyusica. Everyone else take out these damn soldiers once and for all."

"Doranbolt here, I can teleport Natsu out as well if needed.", Doranbolt began to run in the direction Warren had indicated. He would not teleport there, he didn't want to risk running out of magic before he got to Natsu.

Wendy clenched her fists to her sides, her posture determined. She started to move towards the castle she had flown out of an hour earlier.

"No, absolutely not, child!", Carla tried to hold her back, "You've already done enough."