Goodbye, Dear Friend (Frusciante)

Summery: I'm so sorry, don't kill me. I am doing a imagines where John dies. SORRY. I don't know how this is going to work out but I am going to try and make you cry.

You were on the road with the boys, traveling, working, hanging out, whatnot. You came for John, he asked you to leave with him so you could spend time with him. You were back stage with John, Anthony, Chad and Flea warming up. "Alright, guys! Go get 'em!" The manager yelled. They all yelled running on stage. "John!" You called. He stopped, running back to you. "Yeah?" He asked. You pulled him into a hug, "I love you! Have fun!" You squeezed his neck. He pecked your cheek before running to the stage.

They started by playing 'Dani California'. They played beautifully. They hit all the right notes, Anthony got all the words right. It was amazing.

Then they moved on to 'Snow'. It started out wonderful.

Then things took a turn for the worst.

"The more I see, the less I know. The more I'd like to let it g-" Anthony was interrupted by loud gunshots.

*Bang!* Bang!* *Bang!*

Your dropped the papers in your hand and ran out to the stage. You dropped to your knees as you saw John laying down bleeding. Chad was the 1st to see the shooter. He dove off stage into the crowd and beat the shit out of the man with the gun. He later had to fill out a police report. Flea and Anthony stopped what they were doing and rushed to John's side shaking him, "John! John! Come on man, stay with us!" You jumped up running to him. "Oh my God!" You yelled looking at the wounds.

One in his upper arm, one in his lower thigh, and on in his rib cage. He was loosing too much blood. "We godda' get him to a hospital!" You screamed. People were calling 911 like crazy. You held onto his hand with his head on your lap. "John, stay with me. Please, I- I need you here. I love you." You let the tears flow. He let some tears escape the corners of his eyes rolling into his hair. He nodded his head.

The E.M.T's rushed on stage quickly getting him on the gurney. "One. Two. Three!" They picked him up and set him on the mobile bed. You held his hand as he was being wheeled out of the building. "Who's going with him?" Flea asked. You shot your hand up, "I'm going." You jumped into the back of the ambulance. You sat back as they worked on him, trying to keep him alive.

You arrived at the hospital where they went into emergency surgery. You sat in the waiting room with your head in your hands, crying your eyes out. Anthony and Flea came running into the emergency room, "Y/n." Anthony held out his arms walking towards you. You cried into his chest slowly sliding down till you were both on the floor. Flea put his hands on your shoulder.

After about an hour a doctor came out of the operating room. He was a very tall, muscular man. You all stood up looking at him with worried eyes. He gestured to the chairs in a separate room. You knew what was happening but you continued to deny it. No, this isn't how it's suppose to happen. You grabbed Anthony's hand aggressively. He clutched your hand rubbing your thumb.

You all sat in the chairs as the man closed the door. He stood very surly with a clipboard in front of him. "I'm sorry. We did all we could. Mr. Frusciante did not make it. We're sorry for your loss." You ran at the doctor hitting his chest, "No! Your lying! I need to see John!" He stood there and took this beating. Anthony had to grab your waist as you kicked your legs. "Y/n. Y/n! He's gone!" Anthony yelled.

"No! No he's not! He's not!" You were shattered. Your world had just stopped spinning. You were released by Anthony. You crumbled to the ground thrashing like crazy. Flea sat behind you putting you between his legs restraining you. He stroked your hair letting his tears hit your shoulder. Anthony knelt down in front of you. "We're gonna be ok. We can get through this." You couldn't believe he was gone. It wasn't happening. It couldn't. You didn't except it. You didn't think you ever would.

Part 2 is on it's way! The funeral!! Sorry if you now hate me...