Getting Sick (Kiedis)

Summary: You get sick and Anthony takes care of you. Very short, by the way.

You woke up at 2:23am with violent stomach aches. You tried to ignore them but they wouldn't stop. You were trying to die quietly so you wouldn't wake Anthony. You got out of your shared bed and walked to the bathroom. You didn't bother turning on the light or shutting the door. You knelt down in front of the toilet and threw up. You didn't realize how loud you were being until Anthony turned on the light, looking at you with squinted eyes. His shirtless body was beautiful but you didn't wanna see him. "What are you doing up?" You asked wiping your mouth. "I got cold, didn't feel you." He answered.

"Babe? What wrong?" You shook your head, "I'm fine. Just go back to bed." You motioned for him to leave and he did. He came back not a minute later with a blanket. He reached behind you grabbing a hair tie, putting your hair in a messy bun. He draped the blanket across your shoulders. Anthony got on his knees right behind you and pressed his chest against your back snuggling his face in your back as well. His hands rested against your stomach.

You threw up again as Anthony rubbed your back, "That's it, let it out." Once you stopped, you grabbed his hand. You intertwined your hands as he planted soft kisses on your shoulder. "I'll get you some crackers and water." He stood up and walked to the kitchen. He walked back with a few saltines and a bottle of water. "I don't know what I would do without you." You said grabbing the water. He chuckled getting behind you again. Anthony stayed up with you all night and morning. You both went back to be bed when you were feeling better, 1:30pm, to be exact.

Sorry it is so short.