Jealousy - Part 2 (Kiedis)

Read part 1!!

Summery: Anthony finally faces his feelings letting you know too. He sneaks in your room to tell you how he feels.

Note: I am starting from the very end of part one!

Anthony's P.O.V

I somehow made it up the steps without falling. Y/n opened the door allowing me to walk in. "I need help going to bed." I told her. We both walked to my room, she shut the door. She searched my drawers finding some pajamas. She pulled out a plain white t and some plaid baggy pants. She pushed be down on the bed pulling off my pants. "I could get use to this." I chuckled and gave a purvey smile. She smacked my thigh putting the other pants on. She grabbed by hands pulling me up making my sit. "Arms up." She told me. I raised my arms as she took off my shirt. She slipped the t shirt on kissing my forehead. She shoved me back into the bed, 'Now sleep." I smiled looking at the ceiling. Damn.

She turned off the lights closing the door. I crawled up to my pillows burying my face in them. Even though I was shit faced, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for what seemed like hours, it was probably only, like, a half hour. But still. I sat up propping myself up on my hands. I groaned throwing my head back. I threw my legs over the side if the bed, standing up. I slowly walked to the door. I grabbed the door knob trying not to fall. I opened the door looking across the hall to see if Y/n's lights were off. The crack was dark from what I could see. I was bummed but still wanted to see her.

I stumbled towards the door and opened it. To my surprise, she was still up. She was sitting up with a lamp on reading a book. Lying door crack. She set the book down on her lap looking up at me. "I thought I put you to bed." She smiled. I shook my head, "Couldn't sleep. Figured your room was better." I walked to her side of the bed. I crawled on the bed laying on her legs putting my arms around her waist holding my own hands behind her back. Her lap was very comfy. She put the book down on the desk. She chuckled playing with my hair with one hand on my back.

"Just tonight, though." She stated. I opened my eyes, trying to confront my feelings. "I could sleep here every night." She giggled. "I'm serious. I would love to wake up to that beautiful face every morning." She laughed, "Why?" I snuggled my head farther into her lap, "Because, I love you." She stopped playing with my hair. "Really?" I nodded my head. Y/n leaned down and kissed my hair, "I love your, too." I sat up looking her in the eye. Before she could react, I pressed my lips to hers. I pulled back looking at her expression. Shocked but happy.

She grabbed by face kissing me again. I shifted my body and she shifter hers so I was on top. I hovered above her pulling off her pants. She quickly took off her shirt as I pulled off mine. Her bra went flying once my hands got a hold of it. She took off my pants leaving us both in our underwear. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" She asked me. I nodded my head smiling like a mad man. I moved down and removed her underwear. She moaned as I rubbed her. "Anthony, take off your pants." She moaned. "Your wish is my command." I answered removing my boxers.

I saw her eyes go wide at the sight, which made me blush. "Is that thing gonna fit?" She asked looking worried. I chuckled nodding my head. I pressed myself against her making her moan. "Oh, Anthony." I put just the tip in her making her moan even more. "Please, more." She begged. I put it in a little deeper, then a little more. "Damn, your tight." I groaned furrowing my eyebrows. I put her legs over my shoulder holding her hips so I could go deeper. I thrusted in and out fast making her yell. "Oh, fuck!" I threw my head back in ecstasy.

Suddenly I was on my back and she was sitting on me. She began to ride me like I'd never been ridden before. He hips were knocking back and forth, making me scream, "Shit! Yes, fuck!" She smiled going faster. My hand gripped her hips as I bucked mine. She held my hands bouncing up and down. "Ahh!" She came all over my pelvis. Her orgasm triggered mine, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I moaned. She slowed down and rolled off of me.

"I love you, Y/n." I said out of breath. "Love you, too. God damn." She laughed. I laughed with her as she snuggled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist resting my head on hers. I breathed in her hair smelling her conditioner. "That's a little creepy." She said furrowing her eyebrows. I didn't realize I was so loud.

*Sniffs aggressively*

"Fucking hell, Kiedis." She giggled. I laughed along with her petting her hair creepily. She wiggled her way out of my grip. "Stop that." I complied moving her closer to me. "Alright, I'll stop. We both need rest." She looked up at me kissing my lips, "Night." I kissed her right back, "Night." We both fell asleep. I have been sleeping with her every night since then.

How was it? Terrible? Knew it. Let me know!