CH 1 - THE MARRIAGE

TO BE SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED FRIENDS

TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL, YOU NEED ENEMIES

"I will use the heart of the Singhanias, their lovely daughter as my pawn and grow the Oberoi Empire more so that they could never match with our level. I swear to take revenge on them for their deeds thirty years back" Shivaay Singh Oberoi roared.

On the other side, a girl was waiting for her prince charming to come. Little did she know that a devil is going to enter her life and destroy her emotionally and turn her into an emotionless girl. The bride was dressed up in auspicious colors. Her wrist had bangles covered up to elbow, her neck had jewels of her mother, her possessive brothers made her wear payal on her legs. This was indeed what we call Indian wedding.

Today was the day when the rivals become relatives because their heirs fell in love in the college. It was a tough decision for the families but as we all know that true love can cross any hurdle and obstacles on the way. Is everything going to be alright?

"Anika, hume pata hai ki tu Shivaay se bohut pyaar karti hai aur wo bhi karta hai shayad, lekin kabhi bhi koi problem ho, then your brothers are always there to help you." Arnav Singhania told his princess, his sister.

"I know Bhaiya and I am pretty sure ki Shivaay mujhe kabhi bhi akela nahi chodenge. He will always be my strength" she assured her brothers, Arnav and Abhay.

They shared a sibling hug. Anika was not aware of what was coming in her life. The love of her life will soon become the person who doesn't even deserve her hatred.

The Oberois entered the Singhania mansion with their baraat, Shivaay being on the most luxurious car.

Vinay Singhania welcomed the Oberois and hugged Tej.

"Maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki humare bacche hume samjhayenge" he said.

"Maine bhi nahi. Pata hi nahi chalta kab bacche bade ho jaate hai" Tej replied while Jhanvi passed a smile. Shivaay was welcomed as per the Indian rituals where the sister in law wash his feet and in return, they demand money.

Arnav made his dashing entry with Abhay.

"Beheno, Shivaay se paisa ne wo mango jo maine bataya hai" Abhay said to the sister in laws of Shivaay and their cousin sisters

"Jiju, paise hume nahi chahiye, hume promise kijiye ki aap kabhi bhi Anika di ka saath nahi chodenge aur humesha unse pyaar karenge" they said and all the elders smiled

"You don't need to tell me that. Anika meri ghar ki sabse special person hogi" he told them, "She will be the person who will face my wrath and fake love at the same time" he murmured under his breath.

The groom sat on the Mandap and the priest began his chanting. With each passing second, he felt suffocated. He is marrying her for revenge to snatch their entire property. No personal grudge with her, she has always been the one who showered him with loads of love. He too did the same but it was fake.

"Don't you have any feelings for her?" his mind taunted

"No. She is a nobody for me" he composed his mind and did the rituals with the least interest.

His brothers, Omkara and Rudra are so unlike him, not business minded and a true believer of love, but they are unaware of Shivaay and his father's plan to destroy the Singhanias the way they did after the Kalyani Mill Incident.

Anika descended from the stairs and her head was covered with the veil, revealing her beautiful and deep eyes. Although, Shivaay had no intention of falling in love with her but everytime, she comes near him, his heart skip a beat. Today, she was looking no less than an epitome of beauty. His Kanji eyes were staring at her without blinking.

"Bhaiya, jyada ghuriya mat. Shaadi ke baad apki hi hogi" Rudra whispered in his ears and OmRu giggled.

Anika sat beside Shivaay, the love of her life. Soon, the main ritual of Indian wedding began. They took the seven vows of marriage, she was highly influenced by all the vows and did the rituals whole heartedly.

Shivaay filled her empty partition with vermillon, she closed her eyes in contentment. He made her wear the mangalsutra which is a symbol of marital dignity and chastity. It's a promise from the husband to the wife that they will always be together.

"Vivah Sampanna hua" The priest exclaimed

Anika's life is fulfilled and from now onwards, she is Mrs Anika Shivaay Singh Oberoi

HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER GUYS? SHARE YOUR VIEWS.. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THIS FF, MY FIRST TRY ON A REVENGE AND HATE STORY. HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT