CHAPTER 2 - FIRST NIGHT!

Anika made her royal entry in the Oberoi Mansion. All the way, OmRu teased her about their first night. Her cheeks were giving a tough competition to beetroot

How is it going to be? Will Shivaay do anything? They had been in love for past one year but never had such an intimate relationship except for kiss. She didn't show any lack of interest in it, it was Shivaay who would always back out.

Khushi Bhabhi told me to oblige to my husband and leave my body and soul to him. A man knows to respect the body of his woman. He won't hurt me. She assured herself.

"Tumhara is family me swagat hai Anika" Jhanvi said and hugged her. She has always wanted a daughter in law who could pacify Shivaay and deal with his anger. Anika was just perfect, it still is tough to believe that Shivaay had a love marriage.

"Aaj se meri responsibilities mai tumhe deti hun" she told her and accompanied her to Shivaay's room which is now hers as well.

"Shivaay aata hi hoga" Saying this, Jhanvi left her alone in the room which was decorated for their first night.

On the other side, Shivaay and Tej were having an important discussion on the marriage

"Don't worry papa, yeh sirf 6 month ka marriage hai, after that I will divorce her. Tab tak yeh deals bhi hum Singhanias se sign kara lenge." Shivaay told Tej

"Iski tension nahi hai, the main issue is ki tum in 6 month me pyaar me mat padna, this girl is very capable of hypnotizing with her eyes and you might fall for her" Tej warned his son. How could he be a good father when he is teaching his own son to break a heart?

"No worries papa, agar ek saal me pyaar nahi hua to 6 months is not a big deal" Shivaay said

"Then you were not married. So marriage ke kuch rules bhi hote hai na. So, I guess you know what I am referring to" he said.

"Mai samajh gaya. I think I should go now" Excusing himself, he went to his room where an innocent soul is waiting for her love to come.

"Bhaiya, kaha ja rahe ho?" Rudy blocked his way

"Apne room me" Shivaay said

"Itni jaldi kya hai? Thoda gup shup karte hai yaha" Rudy uttered looking at Om

"haan Shivaay, last kuch dino se Obros ek saath time hi nahi sepnd kar paa rahe hai" Om too added.

"kal subah baat karenge. Mujhe jaane de ab" Shivaay said.

"Itna tadap rahe hai bhabhi se milne ke liye, chaliye aap bhi kya yaad rakhenge, jaiye.. Aur haa, jyada halla mat kijiyega, mujhe sona hai" OmRu giggled and before Shivaay could say anything they ran away.

He entered his room slowly. As Anika felt his presence, she became conscious of what is coming her way.

He went near the bed and lift up her veil, this mere touch made her shiver.

"I think you should take some rest. Kai dino se shaadi ki preps ki wajah se tum thak gayi hogi so Good Night" Shivaay told her. It came like a shock for her but she welcomed his thought thinking that Shivaay cared for her so much.

"Tum bed pe so jao, mai couch pe sota hun" Shivaay uttered.

"Kyu?" She asked with her eyes widened.

"Tumhe koi problem na ho isiliye" he made an excuse. Looking at her eyes, he realized that tej was right, she has got an amazing pair of hypnotizing eyes.

"Mujhe koi problem nahi hogi, aap bed pe hi so jaiye" she said and removing all her jewelleries took her position to sleep.

"I love you Shivaay" she whispered in his ears

"Hmm" was his reply. It demotivated her but she brushed off her thoughts.

'Uski aakhon me bohut pyaar hai mere liye. How can I deceive her? Its so tough but mujhe ye karna padega Oberois ke liye, papa ke liye. I promise Anika ki mai tumse kabhi bhi physical relation nahi banaunga kyunki after 6 months everything will come to an end. Whether it be this marriage or your love for me' he thought and then dozed off to sleep.

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER GUYS BUT IT WAS NEEDED. I M OVERWHELMED BY THE RESPONSE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. ALTHOUGH, ITS AN WEEKLY FF BUT I HAVE POSTED A CHAPTER WITHIN A DAY BCZ THERE WONT BE ANY UPDATE FOR THE NEXT WEEK AS I M GOING ON A VACATION. JUST ENJOY THE CHAPTER

WITH LOVE, ANNE