CH - 20 - END OF THE GAME?

"So Mrs Jahnvi Tej Singh Oberoi is my employee now" Anika clapped her hands and smirked. Shivaay stood there admiring her beauty. Don't know why but his heart wants to see her smile and not smirk.

"It's clearly written Anika ki mera naam Jahnvi Singh Oberoi hai. I have applied for divorce" she said confidently

"Par Mr Tej to faraar hai. Divorce akele hi le Legi aap?" Anika asked with pitied eyes

"I think we are in the office. Personal matters ko drag Karna.. " Shivaay was cut in between by Anika

"Don't you dare try to teach me what should I do?" she snapped at him

"Anyways, welcome Mrs Oberoi, I hope Apko Yaha koi taklif na ho and you enjoy your work. If you want any kind of help then feel free to ask" her tone immediately changed.

The whole day Anika got herself engaged in work and giving loads of files to Shivaay who did his with sincerity without having his supper.

As per Anika's orders, he rushed to her cabin

"May I come in Ma'am?" he asked and she nodded

On entering he found two plates of fried rice along with a gravy which was looking delicious and his stomach began to growl.

"Sit and have this" she ordered

"But ma'am, I have work" he said

"I said sit down and eat. Don't disobey me" she said and he sat down on the chair opposite to her and she offered him the plate. As he took the plate, their fingers touched and jitters felt in his stomach. She was behaving like his wife and he remisnced their old moments when they were in a relationship.

He was looking into her face which was so innocent but she covered it with a layer of devilness and her never ending smirk

The food got stuck in his throat and he began to cough very badly.. Anika quickly got up from her seat and hurriedly poured water in the glass and fed him..

"Pani pijiye Shivaay" care was visible in her eyes and he smiled as just now he got to know the fact that she still cares for him.  When she was about to go back to her seat, he held her hands.

"Kyu apne aap ko itni saza de rahi ho Anika? " he asked

"Mai kisiko saza nahi de rahi" she replied

"Itni hatred ke baad bhi itna care? Why?" he questioned

"I am not answerable to you" she replied and her eyes had fresh tears which she instantly wiped with her other hand

He got up and turned her towards him and hugged her with all his might. She gasped at the moment and tried her best to get out of his grip but alas, he was much stronger than her

"Leave me Shivaay" she demanded but he snuggled more into her neck

As they broke the hug, he looked into her eyes and began to reduce the distance between their lips. She closed her eyes as she could feel his hot breaths on her face, particularly on her lips and instead of pushing him, she thought of cherishing it. Taking it as permission, he placed his lips softly into her plum inviting lips and shivers ran down their body. Her mind signal worked and she brought her hands to push him but he held her hands in the mid and entangled their fingers that perfectly match into each other.

He withdrawed his lips and examined her face which was looking disappointed. Smiling, he pulled her closer by waist and smashed his lips into hers and sucked her lower lip with utmost passion. Desires filled the cabin and their heart knew what they wanted, as of now.

Anika too gave in and responded equally to the kiss and Shivaay had to smile in between. When they felt the need of breath, they parted.

Hiding her blush, she went inside the washroom leaving behind Shivaay alone with his swollen lips.

"Damn, she is so addictive. Why cant I get over her?" he thought but had no answer

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You haven't answered me yet" Aryan said

"What answer?" Anika asked

"Are you still into this revenge drama or..... "

"Umm... " she replied much to his annoyance

"Stop running away Anika" he chipped but she kept mum.

He moved a bit closer to her and made her sit on the couch nearby.

"I know you are very strong Anika but don't you fear a lonely life? Har kisi Ko zindagi me ek saathi ki zarurat hoti hai aur akele kab tak rahogi? Once you enter a certain age, you will regret all this aur tab you will feel the need of a family. Ek aisi family Jo har Kadam tumhara saath de, tumhare kandhe se kandha milaye" he spoke

"Meri family hai aur tum ho na" she said

"Kab tak? Dekho Anika, tum ek aurat ho aur ek happy family deserve karti ho, a loving husband who loves you more than anything else, cute children who will call you mumma Munna and shaadi ka ye matlab nahi hai ki tum apni independency kho dogi. You just need to find the right one" as soon as he completed, Anika burst into tears and hugged him tight.

"Sshh Anika, don't cry. Mujhe nahi pata tha tum rotlu bhi ho" he chuckled and she hit him playfully on his shoulders.

"Bade ajeeb ho tum, ek pal me sach ka samna karate ho aur dusre hi pal hasaate ho" she laughed.

"Mai chalta hun. Mujhe kuch kaam hai.  Bye" he placed a kiss on her forehead and went out of the room only to find Shivaay there with swollen eyes.

Ignoring his presence, he went out.

Anika rang the bell and Shivaay wiping his tears, went inside the cabin.

"Kuch kaam tha?" he asked

" I wanna talk to you" she demanded.

"Bolo" he said

"I wanna end this fiasco"

HEY GUYS, WHAT'S UP? I AM NOT GOOD.. EXAM PRESSURE....

SO THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE BEFORE MY BOOKS ND WILL KEEP THIS BOOK ON HOLD TILL APRIL MID AFTER MY EXAMS GET OVER.. HOPE YOU WAIT PATIENTLY TILL MY RETURN

WISH ME LUCK GUYS..

BYE..
THNKS