FIFTY-SEVEN ➳ FIREBIRD, PT. 1

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
FIREBIRD, PT. 1
╚═════ ═════╝

TERESA WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING FROM BABY NEAL'S CRIES

TERESA WOKE UP THE NEXT MORNING FROM BABY NEAL'S CRIES. A yawn escaped her lips as she heard Snow get up to comfort her crying baby. Teresa stretched her limbs before tossing the blanket from her body and rising to her feet from the couch.

She made her way over to the refrigerator as she continued to yawn, the exhaustion from not wanting to fall asleep in Hell and from all the traveling weighing heavy on the teenagers shoulders.

"Morning," Snow chirped, a smile on her face as she practically skipped into the kitchen with her son.

"Morning."

"Mind hold Neal so I can prepare a bottle?" Snow asked.

Teresa smiled as she stretched her arms out for the baby. "Not at all." After gathering Neal from his mothers arms, Teresa held up her hand, allowing him to grip her fingers with his tiny ones.

"So, I was thinking maybe we should have breakfast at Granny's and let her know about Ruby," Snow said as she prepared a bottle of formula.

Teresa smiled at the mention of Ruby, who she still couldn't believe finally got her well-deserved happy ending. "Sure. I can feed Neal if you want, since I sort of slept in my clothes last night and you aren't dressed."

"Actually," Snow sighed, staring longingly at her son. "I'd really like to."

Teresa smiled and walked toward the raven haired mother, placing her son in her arms. "Take your time, Snow, you deserve every moment with him."

THE UNDERWORLD

Henry was missing her terribly. He remained silent as he leaned against one of the wooden pillars in the apartment, near his grandfather.

"Zelena is in love?" Emma asked in shock, after learning from Regina about Zelena's past relations with Hades.

"And not thinking rationally, which for her is a big problem."

"We have to stop her," Hook said. "And if you can't because she's your blood, then allow me to."

"What? Kill her?"

"Well, it's a step in the right direction. Well, taking action against Zelena in any form will get messy," Regina said.

"Okay, so we find a way to keep them apart without killing anyone."

"I'm waiting for the better option," Hook muttered.

"So, what's the plan?" Emma asked with a shrug of her shoulders, as she stared at Regina.

"Well, there's only one person we can trust to destroy the love blooming between Hades and my sister. Our mother."