FIFTY-NINE ➳ LAST RITES

╔═════ ═════╗
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
LAST RITES
╚═════ ═════╝

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ARTHUR ESCAPED?" Teresa said as she stared at the red haired Scottish archer standing before her and Snow, within the apartment

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ARTHUR ESCAPED?" Teresa said as she stared at the red haired Scottish archer standing before her and Snow, within the apartment. "I thought you were guarding his cell."

"It's not my fault." Merida gestured her hand over to Sleepy, who sat on a stool within Snow and David's apartment with an icebag placed on his head. "This useless lump fell asleep on watch."

Teresa let out a sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose, before staring at the red haired woman. "So, let me get this straight...you put someone named Sleepy on guard duty?"

"You left for weeks," Merida retorted. "It was the best I could do with who I had."

Snow sighed. "Alright, well, we can blame each other later. Right now we need a search party. Gather the dwarfs."

"Let's go, Sleepy," Merida grumbled, heading for the door.

"I told you it was Walter," the dwarf said as he followed her out of the apartment.

"I know. I agree."

Teresa released another sigh as she turned to Snow. "I'll start checking the woods."

Snow gave a nod. "Be careful."

Teresa smirke as she gathered her bow and arrows, having missed them when in the Underworld. "It's Arthur, Snow. I'd like to see him try and hurt me." She threw Snow a smile before turning and stepping out of the apartment.

In the hallway, she ran into non other than Henry Mills himself, and with him was Emma and David.

A wide grin spread out on her face and she lunged forward, throwing her arms around the brunette boys neck, relief washing over her.

Henry stumbled back from the sudden impact, but let out a breathy chuckle whilst hugging her back. "I missed you too."

Emma and David smiled at the reunited teenagers before they rushed passed them and into the apartment, where Merida had told them moments ago where Snow and Teresa were.

As they parted, they could hear the joyful reunion of David, Snow and Emma.

"If I'm being honest, I didn't expect you guys to make it back so soon," Teresa said.

Henry smiled. "I'm just glad to be out of there."

"So, where's Hook? I would have thought he would he with Emma, but I didn't see him."

Henry frowned, which caused all the happiness Teresa had been feeling the moment she seen Henry again, to go away. "We couldn't bring him back."

Teresa's face fell. "Oh. Well, what the others? Regina, Robin, the baby..."