Beg.

"Oh come on, I said I was sorry."

"Sorry my ass, you did that on purpose."

The littler of the two girls continued to storm through the high school campus, holding her text books close to her chest.

"I can't believe you'd think I was the reason why you couldn't focus."

"Because you were looking at me."

"What's wrong with appreciating the view, my dear little puppy?"

Well... When she put it like that, it was hard to counterattack. This same problem has been happening for the past two weeks. Leigh rolled her eyes and slipped her earbuds into place, ignoring Ashe's attempts to catch her attention. Her hand shuffled with the lock, and the books were stuffed inside. Of course, being always the dominant one, Ashe spun her around and stared at her with a frown.

The brunette stared back at her defiantly.

"I can hear what you're listening to. Isn't that song a little too mature for a little girl like you?" Sighed the shining star.

"There's nothing wrong with Nine Inch Nails."

"I wanna fuck you like an animal. There's nothing wrong with that?" Her voice rose, and it started a small commotion.

"And I'm sure putting Our First Time as your ringtone for Jean was a good idea?"

"That's because he was my first time!"

... Great. Fucking great. What did virginity even matter to the majority? Right, it meant you were a loser. If you haven't gotten laid yet, there was apparently something wrong with you. To that, Leigh said screw it. She had her pride, and that was a thing she would protect. Although, if it was Ashe, she was unsure of what to think.

Now confirming that Ashe wasn't a virgin, all she felt was betrayed. Of course, she guessed it was before they met and she also had no say in who Ashe slept with. The woes of being in love.

Both students were staring at each other, and other peers were staring at them.

"Let's just go get lunch."

"I'm not hungry, I have to go see Quinn," quickly replied the girl, tugging at the sleeves of her sweatshirt.

"You were fine ditching her this whole time."

"That's because you weren't as much of a bitch at the time. Now I realize you're worse."

And like that, she left with Ashe's mouth agape and her hazel eyes wide.

ㅋㅋㅋ... 미안해.

Quinn was in the library, nibbling on a cookie, when Leigh found her. Her eyes looked over at her friend, and she quickly waved her over.

"I saw you at the party a while ago, who convinced you to go?"

"One doesn't say no to Ashe." She took a seat next to her.

"Ashe invited you? That's... wow. When did you two become buddies?"

"Told her I liked her, she treats me like her bitch now."

The Asian stared at her incredulously, blinking a few times like she was trying to wake up from some dream.

"Is it really that hard to believe?"

"We-Well... I just never thought you'd tell her."

"Neither did I but my instincts came over me." Leigh sighed and played another song.