Turned out the owner was the bitch instead.

Leigh wanted to know why she was being helped. Even though she didn't really trust Ashe, she would take what was given to her. Quinn wouldn't dare stick up to Irene, and she didn't have any other people that she relied on. Of course... Ashe dragged Jean into it too, so she was guessing she would have to owe him big time for this.

Plugging in the purple left earbud into its corresponding ear, she carried her books into her fourth period class. Ashe was there, looking as dashing as always, seated in a desk with a snarky grin on her pink lips. She quickly beckoned for her to sit next to her, to which Leigh complied to. Did I forget to mention that Ashe didn't bother filling in Leigh on what they were going to do? No? Well great, now you know.

"I have this whole thing figured out," said the hazel-eyed girl.

"Then what are we doing?"

"You don't need to know, just walk with me to lunch today."

Sounded easy enough, so why not?

난당신을원해.

Class was a drag, but that was to be expected since Miss Levins was busy listening to Ed Sheeran's latest album. In fact, it took Ashe to drag her out of her seat and out of the classroom. The brunette was quick to walk to a table and force Leigh to sit down. Brown eyes wandered over to Jean, who had a guitar nestled in his lap. I didn't know he played the guitar... Her eyes continued to travel and they widened in alarm at the sight of a certain redhead. What the hell was she doing here? Irene started to grin knowingly and it made the Asian want to clench onto her stomach. The way her eyes were looking at her... They showed nothing more than triumph.

Ashe sat on the table, but towards Irene. She looked at Jean, who nodded and started to strum. Hold on... Leigh knew this song... Fuck. Superman by Joe Brooks. But, why was she not looking at her? She sang to her yesterday, so why not today?

"There are no words,

To paint a picture of you, girl.

Your eyes and those curves,

It's like you're from some other world.

You walk my way,

Oh, God, it's so frustrating.

So why do I disappear

When you come near?

It makes me feel so small.

Why do I blow my lines

Most every time

Like I've got no chance at all?"

Ashe... wasn't singing to her? She was singing to Irene...? This made Levins blink a few times before glancing over to Jean, who looked more guilty than anything. Then she turned to look at Irene, who was blushing and grinning. Finally, she looked to Ashe... who was the happiest she's ever looked around her. The rest of the song was just muffled singing, and she only increased the volume of whatever she was listening to. Not that her heart was practically being ripped into two or anything. She was a big girl, who had more pride than anything else. So she didn't cry or run away. She just sat there, listening to Let Yourself Go by Greenday. Pick-me-up music was the best.

At the end of the song, the swim team member was glomped by the curvaceous redhead, and Leigh had the urge to rip both their heads off. Other students were staring at her with pity, while others were whistling and hooting. Gritting her teeth, she stood up and walked away, ignoring the calls of the sole guy there.

Turned out the owner was the bitch instead.

난니가싫어.

"But if you loved me, why'd you leave me?" She said in a flat tone.

"Take my body, take my body. All I want is, and all I need is, to find somebody. I'll find somebody," sang Quinn. After much persistence, she got Leigh to let her inside the apartment. Now they were lazily sprawled about her bed while the Fault in Our Stars OST was playing.

"She's such a shit face..." sourly commented the brunette.

Quinn shrugged and stared over at her. "Aren't all jocks like that?"

"Ashe is different; she's got grades almost as high as me."

"But she isn't as smart as you, which is why you aren't as happy as you deserve to be."

"Do I deserve to be happy?"

"Yes, especially after what Irene has done to you. How long has it been? You two have known each other for ten years, and you suffered each one of those. Does Ashe even know about it?"

"She doesn't need to know."

This made the bigger Asian sit up in alarm. "She does need to know! She's dating a total bitch! You need to tell her about how she shaved off all your hair in the third grade!"

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, she looked away. "That isn't so bad..."

"Right, and picking a fist fight with you in sixth grades was good. She was totally beating you up till the teacher came over and made you look like the bad guy."

"I beat her up fairly well to deserve suspension... She broke her nose and I didn't mind breaking her leg."

"You're just lucky her parents didn't press charges, you two were young and dumb. You're just young, while she's still the same. I don't even want to mention how terrible the crap she's recently been putting you through is..."

Leigh nodded to show her agreement and stared up at the ceiling. "Just... why her? She's never shown interest in her so why now?"

"Because she knows you like her, and you know Irene loves to put you through shit."

"I just can't believe she said yes... Right in front of me, in front of everyone..."

Quinn crawled over her and stared down into her brown eyes with a terrifying intensity. "It's not like you're going to end up teaching Irene how to dance with her."

"I can't even think about how I'll talk to her tomorrow."

"Easy, you don't." Leigh blinked a few times, and it took less than a moment for her virgin lips to be captured. If this whole thing hadn't happened, then she wouldn't even be here, on her bed, with her lips whole-heartedly kissing her best friend back. She didn't even know how her hands had wound up tangled in her hair or how her heart would start to pound in her chest.

When the kiss was said and done, Quinn was greeted by a flustered Leigh, whose brown eyes were glancing away in embarrassment. The taller of the two only laughed and got off her.

"Whenever you feel like having to say something but you don't want to, just come to me and I'll get rid of the urge from your lips."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So this is something I do... When the one I like does something to upset me, I run away to someone else. This is a defense mechanism, and I hate it but it adds angst to the story.

-씹새끼 .

To Brandish a Collar.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara