In the Gutter, we go

The general went down without a noise.

"Waxer! Check the general!" Cody abruptly barked as he gave his brother cover.

"On it sir!"

It wasn't really a surprise, General Kenobi moves around nonstop, strategically gaining ground against the separatists while quietly looking at leads that showed the location of grievous or Dooku. Despite Cody strongly suggesting a break, the General refused towards any breaks. It wouldn't be the first time the General collapses in exhaustion.
But to do it right in a middle of a battle is... unlike the strong and pain-resistant general.
Jumping over some rubble that blocks the view of the general, Waxer was ready to evaluate the damage that could of .......

The com turned on. "Waxer. Report."

...Occurred?

"Waxer. I repeat, report."

A child - teen really- was there, back pressed against the rubble as he glared at Waxer with frightened eyes, one hand clutch on a lightsaber - doesn't look like General Kenobi's... but it looked a bit worn. The kid was crouched, legs ready to sprint in any direction, his eyes taking stock of the situation.
Eyes....
Harden gray with a hue of blue (but Waxer was willing to bet that those color changing eyes turn bluer when happy)
Shavit.

The com chime on. "This is your commander speaking, Waxer! Report. What is the status of the general!"

Those familiar eyes focused on the comlink, tipping his head at a slight angle as he listens. A blank stare regards him, hiding the intelligence beneath.

Taking the com up to respond.
"Um, well- sir? There seems to be some force related voodoo that has taken hold of the general," glancing back at the kid to make sure he didn't bolt, "I would say he is in no condition to fight"
The com went silent and for a second Waxer thought that no orders were going to be said until the com chime again.

"Then help him back to camp, and if it's really force related contact the Jedi temple, I'll take our men and we'll drive these clankers out. Tell the general we don't plan on losing this planet."

With the com off Waxer pushed my full attention to the.... little general.
"General, sir."

——————————————————-

"What system am I in and where is my master?"
By now Obi-Wan gripped his lightsaber tightly, creeping around the unidentified soldier. How he ended up in a war zone was beyond him. He was hiding in a cave with Satine while his master distracted pursers away. It's an effective tactic, Qui-Gon simple draws the enemies away before he easily slips away. It's what helps them evade Dead Watch.

Being in the middle of a battlefield is not new to Obi-Wan sadly, what concerns him is the sudden lapse of memory. How did he get there? His train of thought was put on pause when the soldier started to slowly move towards Obi-Wan, perhaps to show no threat.

He's clearly a Mandalorian, his armor and helmet carried strips of yellow. His face was concealed, only the sun seem to glint off the helmet.
Obi-Wan's stomach clench, if the Mandalorian was not Death Watch then he could be another bounty hunter.

Sometimes he couldn't tell which one was crueler.
The possible bounty hunter took another step closer.
A recent memory flew past Obi-Wan's eyes.

(Flashback)
Obi-Wan just had enough time to hid Satine under a secret compartment. The group of bounty hunter entering the room just as Obi-Wan was able to successfully hide the duchess. His master far away and unaware of the danger, but hopefully could hear him through the bond. Obi-Wan stood no chance against the group of bounty hunters, his mission was not to fight but protect the only person that could bring peace to Mandalore.