Scurrying down the alleyway, we scatter

A.N- I have no excuse but that fact that every time I tried to write this down it felt like it fell short. Anyway, I value every comment given. Expect slow updates only because my college workload rarely seems to lighten.

Summary: "Sweet" Dreams. Ahsoka in a slightly foul mood. Obi-Wan feeling sidelined. Barris the wildcard.

"I'm not guilty!"

"Then we have to prove you're innocent. The only way we can do that is by going back."

"I don't know who to trust."

"Listen, I would never let anyone hurt you, Ahsoka, never."

"But you need to come back and make your case to the Council."

"No.... I'm not going to take the fall for something I didn't do!"

Obi-Wan tried to see past all the betrayal that seems to cut through his lungs. It seemed his lungs were filled with smoke. That's Anakin and Ahsoka voices. But what are they talking about?

"The Council believes that Ahsoka may be guilty of the crime, still believe they are wrong, do you, hmm?"

"I believe she didn't kill the clone troopers or the woman who used the nano-droids to blow up the temple."

The Temple bombing? Ahsoka would never. The feeling of betrayal felt even clearer. But, he can also sense black anger around him, barely concealed. Anakin.

"She was found in possession of nano-droid explosives."

"This alone is enough to convict her."

"I understand your sentiment, Obi-Wan, but if the Council does as you suggest, it could be seen as an act of opposition to the Senate."

The Senate can go kark themselves, Ahsoka is not guilty.

I've got to do something realized Obi-wan. I'm going to lose her if I don't-

He jerks awake. Obi-Wan exhaled as he brushed the hair off his face. Obi-Wan was in his given apartment shared with other Knights. He scrubbed the last remnants of sleep from his eyes. He hated these dreams. When he was young he would often get night terrors as vague in detail as last night's.

But they quickly faded away as he grew older. Nightmares such as these stopped once Qui-Gon focused him on training with the Living Force. With the help of Qui-Gon's training and guidance from the Force, he was able to develop a precognitive sense. His dreaming ceased.

Obi-Wan got up heading towards the fresher as he stretched and yawned. He looked well-rested in the mirror, despite the unsettling dream. Cranking the tap his hands folded to catch the cascading water before washing his face.

These are visions like the one with Maul. Of what could have been.

The similarities were too much to dismiss. But now instead of Satine's life endangered it was fierce Ahsoka's life. The temple explosion had to be related to nano droids. That is if anything can be taken from his dream.

He exited out of the fresher and headed to his mediation mat to beginning morning meditation. He let a smile graced his features as he greeted the Force. It curled around him in joy. Not now, first let me gather my thoughts before I begin. Just like in the last vision, this played out with the older Kenobi. But he was not Master Kenobi, he couldn't speak on Ahsoka's behalf before the Order. That didn't save her anyway.

He had to find this bomber and-. Than what? The Force prodded his thoughts. Taking a deep breath, he began his light meditation. He looked into himself, letting the Force flow through him. Clearing his thoughts.