Chapter Seven

It was 8:30 in the morning when I woke up the next day with sunlight streaming into Kevin's room. I had stayed over last night. It had been a fabulous night all around. I felt so happy lying in bed here watching Kevin sleep, like a creep. He was just so beautiful it was hard for me not to stare and I was his girlfriend now so I think that gave me a right to stare.

"Why are you starring at me?" Kevin said with his eyes still closed causing me to jump and turn red

"How do you know I'm starring at you?" I questioned

"I can just tell" he answered finally opening his eyes and grinning at me "Morning"

"Morning" I grinned back "What's you're plan for today?"

He moved closer to kiss me and then whispered in my ear "Want to take a shower?"

I felt tingles all over my body and nodded.

***2 hours later***

I ended up making us breakfast after, both of us very hungry.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Kevin asked me

I shook my head "Nothing exciting, I'll probably go for a run at some point"

He nodded "I have to do some training today as well. Want to go for a run together?"

I laughed and shook my head "No way, you'll definitely out run me plus I don't have running clothes here"

"I'll go easy on you! Come on it will be fun!" he tried to convince me, giving me his best puppy dog eyes look

I shook my head "That face won't work on me! I work with little manipulative kids all the time! I have resistance!"

Turns out I didn't have any resistance when it came to Kevin because a hour and a half later we were running through the city together. Kevin's sister had some work out clothes at his house that he said I could borrow, so he got his way in the end. He did use some unfair methods to convince me though that left me breathless and blushing.

I couldn't complain too much because if my running pace was too slow for him he didn't say anything. He kept a smile on his face the whole time we were running, while I'm sure I looked like I was dying.

"So are we going to be one of those couples that works out together all the time?" I asked him jokingly

He laughed "As long as you don't come to me with matching outfits, I think we'll be fine"

I laughed "Damn there's goes the birthday present idea I was thinking of"

"You don't even know when my birthday is" he said in mock disappointment

I shook my head "I knew, I should have found time to creep your Wikipedia page before our first date"

He laughed again "Well to keep you from creeping that, my birthday is December 14th"

"Oh so it's coming up, perfect. You'll have time to prepare yourself for the best gift ever" I winked at him and he rolled his eyes

We had just walked back inside Kevin's house when my phone rang and I saw it was my Dad.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey Kiddo, how are you?" he asked

"I'm good" I said "How are you?"

"Good Good. Listen, so it's your Mothers birthday next Saturday and Tyler also has a home game. What is you're schedule like next weekend?"

"I come off Nights Thursday so I am off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday" I said