His sister

#DAY 1

"Hyung, what should I do?"

"Jungkook! First tell me what happened. I can't understand what you are saying. At once you say that you broke up, and then you say you hurt her, than you say you messed up, what exactly you did in this world?" one of his hyung asked him with confusion.

"Yoongi hyung, I-" Jungkook was going to explain his miserable story when another hyung interrupted.

"Wait. Did you say break up. DID YOU REALLY SAY BREAK UP!!" he shouted on top of his lungs. "Oh finally. I was waiting for this day to come. I don't even know what you saw in that girl. Don't you agree jimin?"

"Taehyungie hyung, will you stop that

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Taehyungie hyung, will you stop that. There is an even bigger issue than that." Jungkook spoke annoyingly.

"Bigger issue than that? The girl herself was a big issue, what could be bigger issue than her? You know how she brainwashed you? You don't even know." Jimin spoke with an annoyed, anger and sad expression all together. "Think about it, how distant you were from all of your hyung after she came in your life. Except these last two weeks when she was gone, we finally felt that jungkook is back."

Really? Was I really getting farther away from my hyungs? Impossible!! I love them, no one can do this. Jungkook didn't even know what that girl was doing to him.

"Namjoon hyung, is it true?" jungkook asked his hyung which he trusted for giving him a very good advice.

"Jungkook-ah, jimin and taehyung.....I agree with them" namjoon spoke breaking jungkook in several pieces.

"I am sorry hyung" he was really disappointed, not from anyone but himself.

His one sorry made his hyung to forget everything; they all loved each other too much

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

His one sorry made his hyung to forget everything; they all loved each other too much.

*ding dong*

Taehyung ran towards door to open it. He was not surprised to see... "Jin hyung, Jisoo noona"

All the boys were on alert mode at this moment. Three of them entered inside. The boys helped Jisoo, and made space for her to sit on couch in the center, Rest surrounding her.

"Jisoo, what did doctor said?" yoongi asked carefully.

"Nothing yoongi, everything is fine. They are searching for a donor" Jisoo said with a smile, so that boys don't worry but boys knew it was fake.

"Noona why don't you take rest, come I'll take you to your room." Jimin guided her to her room.

"When will we find a donor? I can't see noona like this" tae said with a sad expression "it has been 5 years; she is suffering from last 5 years"

"Tae we understand, but we can't do anything, except waiting for that person" Jin said.

"Today also when I think about that accident, I get Goosebumps. That car crash made us loose so much. Jungkook and Jisoo lost their parents, we lost our uncle and aunts; happiness of our life; her pretty stare for us, she couldn't even see her parents for the last time" yoongi brought everyone's scar to open again by reminding that car crash.

kim seokjin, kim namjoon and kim taehyung are sons of the eldest son of jeon family, but they took surname of their mother.

Min yoongi is son of the second son and his deceased wife. After her death he married again and new wife blessed the family with park jimin. Just like elders they took surname of mother. They were step brothers but loved each other like real ones.

The youngest son and his wife were the only one who had a daughter, jeon Jisoo and the youngest son of family jeon jungkook.

It was as if deaths were part of their family that another one happened five years ago. In a car crash, the parents died and children survived where Jisoo lost her eyesight and jungkook was left traumatized when he saw everything from his own eyes at such an early age. Jeon family is a big business company in Korea, so they were rich in name of fame and money. But still the family was down to earth and loved each other, supported each other. They came out of all difficulties except jisoo's eyes which were still searching for a donor.

Elders were most of the time out of country leaving brothers and Jisoo to leave together in Korea.

Jin, namjoon and yoongi had joined the business while rests three were still in university, all together helping each other and Jisoo to survive.

All through this time, jungkook was looking at Jisoo; she made him remind of meera and what he did to her.

When jimin came back, he was the first to break everyone's painful flashback. "Jungkook you said there is an even bigger issue, what is that?"

Everybody turned towards him with questioning look.

"Hyung, actually....." jungkook trailed off and narrated the whole incident to them. After that he spoke last word, everyone in room was eying him with angry expression. Jungkook accepted that, he actually messed up this time.

Jin: do you even know what you did?

Namjoon: your own sister is...., you know how it feels, but still?

Yoongi: imagine how hurt meera would be!

Jimin: remember how hurt Jisoo noona was when that elementary kid called her blind?

Taehyung: even if he was a small kid, still she cried whole day, because she could not see anymore.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook just looked at ground; he lost his strength to face them. He absolutely know how it feels when you can't see, how hurt a person is, he saw and experienced everything when he saw his noona crying all the day, saw her struggling to walk, eat, live her life. Many times she even tried to harm herself intentionally, a clear suicide attempt. He sometimes wished that he could become her donor, but which sister will accept that. After his encounter with meera he was really living in the day nightmare, he just wished that god really follow their family's death ritual; and he wished he was the next.

He wanted to apologize to her if that was possible, if she could forgive him which he was not expecting at all.

"Hyung I want to apologize"

The only word jungkook said after rushing into his room. His brothers were all aware of his tears which he was hiding.

Tears of guilt.

TO BE CONTINUED