His Hyung's New Chapter Pt.1

(Dear lovely readers.😍
*cough*
*inhales deeply*

MY ANGEL JIMIN IS ENTERING THE PAVILLION. MAKE SOME ROOM.

-yours,
Jimin obsessed author)

#DAY 6

Jimin's eyes wandered in every corner of the practice room, but she was not there. He looked at the door, hoping that she will come any second from there in her regular angry bird look. Min Minji, Jimin's dance partner of freshman year, same batch as jungkook and also his friend. So you see, jimin and taehyung both are dance club students. Few months back, the batches of third year students, as in of both of them and the batches of freshmen year were combined under dance department of their university. When it was time for choosing of partners, their teacher paired Jimin and Minji together. He was happy that he got minji because he had heared about her from jungkook a lot, so he thought that they will get along well. His thoughts shattered when she glared at him with her those beautiful eyes, she was not happy to get jimin as her partner.

She wanted someone else, Taehyung. She has a crush on Taehyung from the time she entered university and got jungkook as a friend, when one day jungkook took her to his home for study purposes and her eyes landed on a sleeping taehyung, cutely snuggled on sofa. She fell for him, then and there. She was not among those girls who would through herself on boys or play tricks to get their attention or flirt with them. She was a decent girl, who would sneak-a-peak at Taehyung whenever they would crossroads at university, without him knowing. Admire him secretly, and turn away whenever he accidently looked at her. She was shy, no one knew about this but jungkook is The Jeon Jungkook, he caught her red-handed, when she was staring at taehyung and smiling like an idiot at the football ground when there match was going on. Although he told everyone in the house about it, but no one stretched the topic, they didn't want Minji to feel uncomfortable. All the boys acted like they don't know anything, because taehyung had no feelings towards her. He just saw her as Jungkook's friend, a sisterly figure for him.

Jimin would see her glancing at taehyung with her those sad eyes, whenever taehyung used to talk sweatly to his dance partner, who was obviously an another girl. She wanted to be at her place, but here she was, stucked with a Shorty. That is what she used to call him, and he would get mad at her. Never they had a proper conversation, they always used to fight over choreography, throwing out their frustation on each other.

But today she didn't come, neither yesterday nor before that day. Even though how much she hated to see Jimin, but never ever had she skipped her classes. What was wrong with her??...he thought. "i should go and meet her. Maybe she is sick or something".
.
.
.
Minji is not cute but sassy towards jimin, and its really entertaining for jimin to see her that side. All the time she would have her cute face, whether she concentrates on something, or when she talks to her friends or look towards at taehyung. But when it comes to Jimin, she is a whole new person. He deliberately tries to tease her, just to encounter her sassy side. He was walking towards her house, to see what was wrong with her that she skipped classes for three consecutive days.

'While walking he recalled the day when for the first time he completely dominated her.
They were dancing in pairs, which was a little touchy. Their hands were intertwined, her hands on his shoulders and his hand on her waist. Following the beats and instructions of their teacher they were dancing, but their was a problem. Minji was not concentrating on her dance, but on taehyung. Her blood boiled, seeing that his dance partner got chance to touch him. This was creating difficulty for Jimin to dance, whatever you say, but Jimin worshipped his dance. He had enough, because of her he was not getting a chance to dance properly. "Minji, concentrate" He spoke in a whisper, but it was a dominating tone. It was hard for Minji to concentrate, her mind wandered to Taehyung only. Should i tell you a secret? The reason she joined the dance club was not that she was interested in dancing, but it was taehyung. She thought that maybe if she choose same club as him, she will get chance to see him. Now her wish was fulfilled, batches were merged but she was not his partner...i am stuck with this Shorty Jimin. His patience level was gone, she was being too obvious. He purposefully put is foot on her leg, with a great force, no mercy. She cried out in pain and he let go of her, putting a face full of concern. "What happened?" the teacher asked scanning her. "She hurt her foot while dancing, oh god..." he crouched down and pretended to check her leg, putting pressure on part where he earlier hurt her. She shouted again. "...it is injured badly sir, i will take her to infirmery" without even waiting for the response of teacher, he picked her up bridal-style, and dashed out of room ignoring the looks given by all the other students, even his brother.