"Someone Save me"

#DAY7

Save me
Save me
Save me
Save me

Wohaa i can practically make a whole new song at this situation. *sobs*

Wondering whats happening? A kid---growing kid's---hormones are showing up at his love's touch.

Meera's hands were tracing his facial features so lightly like touch of a feather. His forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, jaw and soon her hands will travel to his lips-

Nooooooooo
I cant control *cries*

Very good jungfool for digging your own grave. Now face it. Staring at her picture for whole day and getting touched by her are completely different.*cries harder*

I have lost my senses, of course they are poles apart.

Someone save me *cries a river*

"Is there any problem?" She asked softly

Problem? Wohaa you cant understand?? Good. If you will know what is happening to me? If you will know what is happening inside my body right now, you will run away from here.

"No no, no problem. Everything is fine" He said boldly.

"But your breathing is getting heavy. Are you sick?" She asked

Yeah i am love sick. For you.

*hits himself* Stop it jungfool.

"No no there is nothing like that" He tried to cover up.

"If you are not okay then-"

"I said no. Everything is fine. Please continue. Please" jungkook insisted.

"O-okay" She gulped but continued her work, feeling his features.

Her soft hands reached his jaw again. It will be a lie to say that she was not nervous. If her hand was soft then his skin was no joke too. She was getting addicted to his skin if truth to be said. Her insides were churning too and she dont know why?

Back to jungkook, his hormones were triggering again. He never felt this kind of feeling with cherry.

I kissed cheery so many times. She touched me so many times, and beyond the limits of what meera is doing but my hormones never acted up like this.

Is this the signal that my love for meera is not love but lust.

His hands immediately caught her wrist at the thought of lust.

He scanned her facial expression carefully and he can't let go of this thought. What if he is wrong? What if his feelings towards her were not love but lust. What if? What will he do then?

This is just like another heartbreak. Will i be able to withstand this time?

"What happened jungkook?" She asked confused at his sudden act.

"When will you start to draw?"

"Ahh, yeah i will" She said awkwardly and started her work of stroking his features on canvas in one go. This is how she can do it. Paint in one single stroke. If she loose her point than it will be real hard for her to find the point again where she left.

Her other hand again reached for his jaw and he closed his eyes again. Bearing this temptation was hard. Is there nothing he can do?

He opened his eyes and immediately caught sight of her those kissable lips. Great. This was the worse that could happen right now.