His Hyung's New Chapter pt. 2

#DAY6

*knock knock*

Jimin heared some footsteps approaching towards door, but those were extremely slow and low. Those were almost unhearable, but the silence in the surrounding made it possible for him to hear them.

A low, hoarse, shaky and feminine voice asked from behind the doors "wh-who is it?" It was minji,  but why does she sounds scared.

"Minji, its me jimin. Open the door" He said politely.

Silence for a minute. He was confused. Neither she was speaking nor she was opening the door. What was wrong? He tried again "minji? Is everything alright? Open th-"

"GO AWAY"

His words were cut in between by her loud shout. He was shocked, he didn't expect this at all. And for some reason she was not sounding normal. Her voice was not normal. "Minji-ah, what happened?" He asked very very calmly. He was scared for her, don't know why but his heart felt that something is not right!!

"I SAID GO AWAY. DON'T COME HERE AGAIN" *crash* A loud crash was heard. Something broke, it was breaking of glass which didn't fall on ground, but jimin felt the vibration at the door since his body was pressed to the door. The glass was thrown at the door. Immediately running footsteps were heard and soon they fade away. Jimin panicked, something is wrong. Her this behaviour is definitely not normal. He didn't knew what to do. He had to check on her, how was she? What happened to her? Why is she behaving like this? She disliked jimin for sure, but not to this extent.

He need to go inside at any cost. Should i bang? No what if she throws something again? What if she harms herself? What if she is already harmed? Jimin was sweating, he tried to run his brain and think of a solution, a way to go inside the house.

A flowerpot? It was a weird idea but it worked. There was a key under the flowerpot kept at the side of door. Please let it be the right key, god.

Door opened. He wanted to rush inside but as he thought broken vase pieces were shattered on floor. He looked around in living room to find no one. He carefully but fasltly ran towards her room. He visited her house before so he knew every location in the house.

Opening the door of her room slowly, he found no one there too. Before he could turn away a small and shaking figure caught his attention behind the bed, hiding from him probably. He moved a little forward to see it was minji, crouched on the floor like a scared child, hiding herself in corner. He shivered seeing her in that condition. "Minji~" He sang like he was talking to a child.

Minji looked up with shaking eyes. He thought she would at least stop shaking seeing him but to his surprise she panicked more. Her eyes widened and she started looking around for something.

His eyes widened when her hands got hold of a glass vase. In an instant she threw it on the wall, causing it to shatter it in pieces on the floor. She hurriedly picked up a broken piece and pointed in towards jimin "Don't come near me, i-i am warning you don't come near me"

"Minji-ah, whats wrong with you, why are you behaving like this" he took some baby steps towards her but she was not listening to him. She threatened him more.

"I SAID DON'T COME NEAR ME...I WI-" She stopped shouting, her body started to sway and her eyes started to close slowly.

Jimin ran towards her and held her in his arms before her body touches the ground where glass pieces were shattered. She collapsed in his arms. He carried her and put her gently on bed.