chapter thirty

Victoria wasn't happy with the news she received when she came downstairs,nanny Abby told her that her mother had left the house and she went with her things,and Eric was the one who asked them to leave, or tho she wasn't happy about it but she understood Eric perfectly well, she knew he wouldn't allow anything to hurt her and her mother was hurting her,she still couldn't believe Isabella was her sister,and today was the day Ella was suppose to come see her mother after so many years what was she going to tell her?were the questions going on in Victoria's mind.

"Mam your sister Ella is here with your aunt,I told them to wait in the living room" nanny Abby said to her.

"Oh no nanny,my mum has already left,how do I tell Ella that my husband kicked her mother out of his house?" Victoria said sadly..

"Its better you tell her the truth love,she would understand she's a big girl now and am sure she's smart to,don't over stress your self remember your six months gone already the baby is around the corner,you need to take care of your self first above anything else" nanny Abby said and pulled Victoria into a hug.

"Thanks nanny,you are the best I tell you" Victoria said and forced a smile.

Nanny Abby was right she needed to take care of herself first before any other thing, the baby in her womb needed her more than any other person in the world right now,so she was going to tell Ella the truth and they were going to find a way to bring their mother back. She stood up from the kitchen counter where she was seating and went over to the living room where her sister and aunt were waiting.

"Oh my Gosh vi what have you turned into!" Ella exclaimed at the sight of her sister.

"Shut up" Victoria said blushing a little, she went over and hugged her aunt Elizabeth who was almost in tears at the sight of her.

"You are a walking bag of potatoes vi,if this is pregnancy I definitely don't want to ever get pregnant" Ella said dramatically which made Victoria roll her eyes and shake her head at her sister.

"I miss you too Ella" Victoria said and sat down close to her aunt.

"So?where is mum?" Ella asked the minute she sat down.

"Mum is gone el" Victoria said not wanting to hide anything from them.

"Gone how? When? I saw your pictures with her on Instagram and Facebook how can she be gone?" Ella asked raising her perfectly shaped brow.

"Let your sister finish before you start murdering her with questions Ella"aunt Elizabeth said giving Ella a disapproving look.

"Ella,Eric sent her out of the house, remember that Isabella castillo you didn't like on my wedding day?" Victoria said.

"Yes I do I so hate her,she was all over your husband" Ella said with disgust.

"Well I don't think you should hate her anymore Bella cause Isabella castillo is our....our..." Victoria was stuttering

"Our what vi?" Ella asked anxiously.

"Our... Our sister Ella,she's mums daughter" Victoria finally said.

"What?! I don't get,like what the hell! I can't stand her!" Ella shouted.

"Reduce your voice young woman" aunt Elizabeth said cautioning her.

"Am sorry aunt but I can't accept that Lady as my sister for anything in the world she's so,so slimy" Ella said.

"I know exactly how you feel,I haven't accepted it either,its...hard to believe" Victoria said.

"It's not hard to believe,I knew she was your sister all this while" aunt Elizabeth said causing Victoria and Ella to turn to her and stare at her with a confused look on their faces.

"You Knew? How?since when?" Victoria asked.

"Since she was born,am your mother's sister remember" aunt Elizabeth said.

"Why didn't you tell us all these years aunt?" Victoria asked.

"That's not for me to tell Victoria, besides there are so many other things you and Ella don't know and its better you never know, that's the only way you can be safe" aunt Elizabeth said with a straight face.

"Safe?you are freeking me out right now" Ella said dramatically.

"Is there something you would like to tell me alone?" Victoria asked.

"No Valeria,like I said its not for me to tell,that's your mother's job,if that would be all I think I would be on my way now, Ella was planing to spend the week here if that OK by you" Elizabeth said as she stood up and picked her bag.

"No that's OK by me,but I don't understand all this aunt" Victoria said as she too stood up.

"I know but when you finally give birth maybe that's when you would understand" Elizabeth said and gave Victoria a peck on the two cheek and left,leaving a confused Victoria behind.

"So sis where's my room!am so excited!!" Ella said with excitement dripping from her voice.

"Don't you think there's something fishy going on?" Victoria asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"Yes I know,that's something you guys should figure out,the only thing I want to figure out right now is where the hell my room is" Ella said throwing her hands in the air dramatically.

"Right,I forgot you are an idiot come I would show you to your room" Victoria said and made her way upstairs with Ella following behind.

Victoria showed Ella her old room where she used to sleep in when she first moved into the house and as usual Ella did her dramatic jumping and screaming and taking selfie with every thing and anything, which Victoria just rolled her eyes and shake her head at.

"Ella" Victoria called but as usual over excitement was killing her baby sister and it literarily made her deaf.

"Ella please stop acting like a teenager,oh I forgot you are a teenager,but please can you behave a bit less teenager-ish,please" Victoria said and threw her hands in the air frustratedly as whatever she was saying was falling on deaf ears.

"Anabella Anita Christopher will you stop that right now!" Victoria said angrily.

"Am sorry I was just kind of so excited to be living in the knights mansion you know" Ella said finally settling down.

"You are still horrible at showing excitement" Victoria said shaking her head.

"OK so when does Eric comes home?" Ella asked

"Soon in an hour or so,I would be in my room in case you need anything ok" Victoria said and pecked her sister on the fore head.

"Sure" Ella said.

When Victoria left the room Ella went over to the door to make sure it was properly locked then she picked up her cellphone and dialled a number, she went over to the bed and sat down waiting for the person on the other end to pick.

"Hello" she said into the phone when the person on the other end picked.

"Hello Ella baby"

"Hi mum am in" Ella said.

"She let you stay?" Valeria said .

"Yes she did and Eric would be home in an hour,mum are you sure Eric is using my sister?cause I don't think so" Ella said

"Ella Eric's mother killed your dad never forget that and Eric is just like his mother, we need to get your sister on our side before he does something horrible to her, if they killed your dad they can kill your sister too,we need to save her"Valeria said

"Okay mum am in already what's the next step" Ella said.

"We need to poison her mind Ella you have a killer body,please use it,make Eric look filthy in your sisters eyes,after that we would have her on our side OK Baby" Valeria said.

"OK mum,love you" Ella said and hunged up the phone.

*****************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Xoxo
Until next time.
(Drops pen)