chapter thirty six

"sir your wife is okay, what happened is a normal thing that happens to any one who went through that kind of labor, she would be fine,but sir what i dont understand is how you both keep saying you are married when you had divorce two months ago,am sorry but i cant give you the baby due to that fact"doctor tracy said to Eric who was brought into her office few minutes after Victoria was stabilized.

"yes,i understand,i guess love doesnt understand divorce anyways,when can i see her and the baby?"eric said

"am sorry sir but her mother and sister has given specific instructions to us not to ever let you see her and the baby"doctor tracy said.

"her mother?that has never been there for her?you have to be kidding me,anyways i would be back for my wife and child,thank you very much for saving them "eric said and took his leave.

of course he wasn't surprised that valeria would do such a thing,shes been the architect of the whole problem between him and victoria,she even had the guts to threaten his nanny to go against him,valeria was biting more than she can chew and very soon very very soon he was going to make her pay.

"sir mr cole called, he said i should inform you that he is at the office and he has gotten what you asked him to bring and its very interesting, so should we head to the office now or you want to go back to the airport?"bruno erics driver asked immediately eric entered the car.

"none of the above, i want to pay an old friend a visit she has a lot of questions to answer, I want to visit my mum we need to talk" eric said and clenched his fingers into a fist the only way he could express his anger.

"okay sir" bruno said and made his way to the prison where Eric's mother was imprisoned a confused expression played on his face as it was unlike eric to visit his mother.

the drive from the hospital to the prison wasn't a long one and Bruno was thankful cause eric was getting impatient by the moment.

"sir we....." bruno started to say but was cut short as eric came down form the car almost immediately as it stoped, bruno sighed and got down from the car as eric was already half way into the prison already.

the anger burning in eric tripled as he got the email cole sent to him this morning before he received a call from the hospital that victoria was in labor, first he was forced to give victoria a divorce two months ago now he finds out that his dearly beloved mother has been making business transactions ever since she was imprisoned which made him realized that every employee he has where practically useless.

"you this silly excuse of a mother how dare you tempt me to this extent,how dare you!"eric said immediately he and his mother where left alone.

"calm down my baby,all i've ever done i did for you"susan said with a bold smirk on her face.

"must you always cause me pain?,does it give you joy to see your child suffering!you disgust me susan"eric said not hiding his emotions.

"no it doesn't baby but like i said all i've ever done i did for you and your sister to save you from a past greater than you or victoria"susan said this time the smirk on her face disappeared and it was replaced with an almost sad expression, of course Eric didn't believe any word she spoke.

"and i should believe the woman who kidnapped my wife and sister?, who planned to kill me too? you have to think am a fool" eric said.

"you dont need to believe me eric, but i would keep doing what I've been doing as long as it keeps you safe!"susan said with tears forming at the bank of her eyes threatening to spill.

"really? stealing from me keeps me safe?, you make me laugh, susan, you irritate me too, now let me inform you ive traced the link you've been using and ive blocked every access you have to my company, try keeping me safe again and you would regret ever being born, i would kill your son and destroy that world you consider perfect, infact not even death could ever stop the pain i would cause you" eric said and stood up.

"i love you my son, no mother would hate a child she brought into this world, like Victoria now, she would never be able to hate that son of hers now would she?"susan said a sad smile crept at the side of her lips but by now the tears were already running down her face.

"how did you know Victoria just had our baby?"eric asked shaking his head as he realised he really underestimated this woman.

"i am your mother i can smell it all over you eric, you've held a new baby this morning and its obviously Victoria's, i am a mother you know" susan said as she wiped off the tears off her face.

"okay, well since you are a mother as you said, what you did to me do you think vic would ever do that to her son?"eric asked sarcastically.

"yes, even worse to protect her child" Susan said.

"and eric, be careful Valeria is more of a beast than a human, dont underestimate her eric, protect your child from her, she has never been a mother so she doesn't know how to love, warn vic for me please and Isabella too shes using them all"susan said as the guard took her away, leaving a confused eric behind.

"sir where too?'bruno asked immediately his boss got into the car.

"the hospital"eric said his brows furrowed as Susan's words kept playing in his mind

"okay sir" bruno said and made his way back to the hospital.

"am here to see my.... miss victoria christopher please" eric said to the receptionist at the hospitals front desk immediately he got in.

"am sorry sir but she checked out few minutes ago, her mother checked them out" the receptionist said.

"what!"eric said

"her mother checked them......"

"i heard you" eric said, cutting what ever the receptionist was about to say.

he made his way out of the hospital and back into the car, immediately he got in his phone began to ring,he checked the caller id and it was cole his detective.he sighed and picked the call.

"yes"eric said.

"sir,this is really important i told your driver to inform you that..."

"cole just tell me what you have to say am not in the best of moods today"Eric said interrupting the detective.

"okay sir,well your mother and victorias mother where born on the same day,i ran a background check up on them and your suspicions are true,susan and valeria are sisters,twin sisters if i may add"cole said.

"thank you"eric said and hanged up

"bruno lets go see my mother again"eric said to his driver,the situation was confusing,the possibilities that he was in love with his cousin was hunting and tearing him down.

"okay sir"bruno said and again in no time they where back at the prison.

"two visits in one day wow eric whats wrong?"susan said as she was brought back by the guard.

"you and valeria are twins and you encouraged me to marry victoria?"eric asked annoyed.

"yes and yes"susan said not surprised that her son had found out.

"do you have any idea what has just happened?"eric asked more confused than before.

"yes eric,like i told you earlier on valeria has never been a mother" susan said.

"explain yourself susan"eric said as he was running out of patience.

"victoria isn't your cousin if thats what you are scared of"susan said.

"shes the spliting image of her mother"eric said angrily.

"yes i know that, Valeria isn't Victoria's mother, neither Isabella or ella's" susan said.

"sooo?"eric asked impatiently.

"and they dont look alike either people think they do, victoria and isabella are twins bella is their younger sister and they are all children of a woman called phoebe, phoebe Austin, Valeria stole them from her."Susan said

"what?!"eric said.

************************************
THANKS FOR READING!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALSO FOLLOW ME HERE ON WATTPAD FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES AND YOU CAN ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS HERE ON WATTPAD

Xoxo
(Drops pen)