32; What do you want?

CHAPTER 32

-

The twilight is deepening into darkness and the street areas which were visible in the twilight, has now become invisible to the eyes. The darkness of night is descending upon the world when the street lamps flicker with yellow shade of light, brightening up the place around.

The ride home is incredibly silent; silence and an air of solemnity mark this hour and it's broken only by the dull tapping of Jimin's fingers against the steering wheel of the car, impatiently.

You don't know what to do, what to say as you are still embarrassed, what happened earlier.

He keeps on glancing over your side once in a while making you grow more nervous as the time passes by. Please God! I am in no mood of getting punished, tonight.

"Your hair looks nice," You say, suddenly.

He scoffs, "noticed quite early." And you shut up for the whole ride.

Upon reaching outside of your home, Jimin turns off the engine, practically flinging open the car's door, stepping out of the car before slamming the door hard.

You jump a little due to sudden action, watching him walk towards your house. He doesn't even bother to wait for you to step out of the car. You sigh, unbuckling the belt before stepping out of the car.

You start to walk in a fast pace, "Jimin slow down and listen to me," you say but he doesn't listen. Jimin is talking to someone over phone as you walk into the living room, nervously playing with hem of the apron.

He ends the call and without turning to face you, he says, "Go, take a shower. I just ordered some sushi for us to eat, you must be hungry,"

"Can we talk first please," You say in a begging tone. But he doesn't seem to remove the facade of being upset not this time because he is genuinely disappointed.

"Shower now!"

You don't need to look at his face to guess how pissed he looked right now. You immediately start to walk towards your room without saying another word.

You take a quick shower as you couldn't stay for long in there, knowing a pissed Jimin is waiting outside for you.

Wearing a full length silk night gown which was kept on the bed already for you. Jimin must have kept it for me to wear.

"Jimin,"

You call his name but no response, so you walk into the living room and see no one at sight. How do I explain everything to him? Please, can he just listen to me.

Frowning your bottom lip, you walk towards the guest room to look for him but suddenly stop in tracks when you see him coming out of the room.

He is wearing a grey jogger hanging lose around his hip with nothing on top, his toned body at display for you to admire and a white towel around his neck.

You can't take your eyes away from him, not caring he's watching you while you're practically drooling over him.

"Stop drooling!"

He says suddenly, pulling you out of the naughty scenarios you start to create in your head. You look at him, slightly panicking.

"I-i wasn't staring," You stutter, pathetically.

"Say the truth for once, atleast," That hurts!

If you are hurt then you don't want to know what Jimin is going through. He feels despair but keeping his calm just for you. He doesn't want to lose himself again as he doesn't want to lose you.