thank you

Finally!

Mad love came to an end. This book started at 2nd March and ended at 20th June. I can't believe it ended just how I planned it.

It's funny how i planned the plot and ending first then went through the story writing lol

Thank you to each and every person who ever came across this book and will read this book in the future.

All your comments, votes and messages motivated and gave me the courage to complete this book.

It was quite complicated but I'm glad the readers are satisfied and not confused by the end of the book.

A hell of a ride it was. There was a time when I myself cried thinking about if something like this happened to anyone out there in the world for real.

I tried my best to put on real emotions in this book, it was tough but it was worth it. Even after some errors and mistakes, I am still proud of this book.

And I hope you'll give love and support to my other book as well.

Mannequin; Kim Seokjin

The INTRODUCTION is already out, check it out if you haven't already. And add that book in your library for getting notified for further updates.

Also, I see a lot of you are interested for a spin of mad love.. well it's going to be double the mad love, darker and obviously there is going to be Y/N and JIMIN's further love story but another couple figuring out their love or..?

Spread love and legs to the only ones who deserves it.