✥ It's Time; Chapter Fourteen ✥

"Oh dear.." Allura muttered, her arms finding themselves tucked against her chest. Everyone's minds were spinning as they tried to digest what they had seen, taking it with a side of sympathy. What they had just witnessed, felt, and experienced - it made them angry. Angrier at the Galra then they all were before.

Hunk was kind of confused, but he got the gist, and he didn't like it.

Lance was talkative about his disgust, but unusually eager to see what would happen next. He didn't like that he wanted to know, but he wasn't going to mind that part of himself.

Pidge was staring at the screen, their arms folded and their eyes narrowed. Their mind gears were grinding, trying to predict what would happen to you. As well as this, they were pondering if they even wanted to continue watching.

Shiro, well, Shiro was relieved, but only just a sliver. He had hoped he didn't get Y/n hooked up to a machine for a non-justified reason, but now he didn't know what he felt.

He saw himself able to make you laugh, even after the absolutely rotten interaction you had just gone through. But, as well as that, he saw you getting beaten down and tossed around by your superiors, the people who you said were treating you "decently enough". He was your only cope, and he felt a swell in his heart for the sister he never had.

As for Keith, he was silent.

No one plots homicide out loud.

His mind was punching the walls, bursting at the seams, trying to wrap itself around what it was processing.

Y/n and Lotor, in a relationship she didn't want to even be in?

Lotor asking her if she would be with him after a few pathetic, nonsensical minutes?

Y/n, an angel forcing herself to endure such hell so that she could have a chance to return to her home planet?

It made him want to engorge the entire Galran Royal Family in the fiery pits of oblivion, lit by the fires of his own lion and caused by his own doing. His teeth were grinding behind his lips, his eyes barely peeking beneath his thick bangs as he stared at your point of view, paused as his comrades took time to think.

"I don't know if I can watch this anymore." Hunk whined, resting his head in his hands as to hide himself from the screen.

"I know we're all uncomfortable here, but if we stop now, we all know we won't come back." Pidge muttered, then Allura nodded with hesitation.

"Doesn't mean we have to like it." Keith growled. It was the only thing his mind could come up with, other than words that would ruin the innocence in everyone around him. He kept his argument on his tongue, but all they needed to know was written on his face.

The Princess tapped the screen with restraint in her joints, as if she never wanted the clip to see the light of day again, but she did it nonetheless.

Like ripping off a bandaid, the whole team looked up to observe the bloody, battered scrape underneath.

«[..Last Chapter Continues, In Y/N's Memories..]»

It took Lotor an entire month to finally come and take you away, which from a future glimpse, you wish he had never even seen you on that one cursed day.