Happy Family

Madhu's pov:
             Another fine morning hearing birds chirping, and the sunlight is touching in my face. " Chinna ,wake up" said my mom. Chinna is my nickname in my home. My sister came and woke me up and i got ready to school and ate breakfast.
My dad is the one who will be dropping me in my school. I am going to finish my schooling in one month.

After entering into class, i sat near to my friends Aishu and Theepthi.
I love my friends a lot .
We three always stay  together. After  our prayer, our principal made an announcement. She said that there is lot of murders happening in our town due to mafias and all that. So she announced holiday for 7 days until all the matters are under control by the police. There were lot of police in charge in all streets and patrol also.

Later at home,
             I m having dinner with my family and i said my dad that there is 7 days holiday. My dad said " I think its not safe inside our town. We can go somewhere little far and enjoy these days." And all get ready to go.

The next day at the time of lunch we started our travel in car to ooty

The next day at the time of lunch we started our travel in car to ooty. We have gone through lot of secutiy things and all that stuff. And finally we reached ooty which is really a cool place, its a hill station and i love it a lot. Its so chill and we were so happy.
We stayed at a hotel which is in a separate place and the view from our room is just awesome.we went to park and all places there. Later, we went to our room. Me and my sister stayed in a separate room and its not like separate its kind ah room in room.