First plan

Madhu's p.o.v.:

          It is already night I have to make some dinner for both of us. I went to the kitchen and Aarya was sitting in the living room. I looked into the cupboards to check what are all there. Then I opened my phone  to  see any recipes for dinner in internet. I want to make something New. I can't make simple dishes always to him. I lookrd into some recipes which are simple.

        They look lovely but I have to make them delicious. I decided to make some garlic bread and spaghetti. This looks delicious and easy. This is my first time to cook hope it should be nice to him. Fortunately I found the bread in the slab and cheese and spaghetti. I took the tomatoes and washed it and baked it. Then I blend it with the blender. It gives a fantastic tomato puree. Then I blend garlic, green leaf vegetables, olive oil, rasberry leaves as a mix and applied it over the bread. I baked it and at that time I took some sphageti and boiled it.

        It is macroni type and my dad used to do this for me when I am 8 years old. I still remember how to boil it and amount should be used. I took the tomato puree and poured it to the sphageti and mixes it well. It smells good. And the bread is also ready at that time. I took some cheese and put it over the bread and again I baked it.

        I put some cheese to the sphagetti also and it smells so good. After few minutes it is ready and the bread is also ready. I cut the bread into pieces and placed the sphageti on the plate with decoration. I took two glasses and took a wine bottle. I don't know what kind it is. I took it randomly. I think it is red wine since it is red in colour. I took the water bottle also.

       I kept everything in the dinning table and  I made it arranged nicely. It looks perfect. Now it's time to call him. I went to the living room and he is doing something on his laptop. I think he is planning how to kill another family. I went near him and said " Dinner is ready. Come to eat." He looked at me and said " what?" I said " Dinner is ready." He asked " You  made it." I said "yes". He said " I am sorry I am just involved in my work. That's why I didn't think about dinner. Otherwise I will make it." I said" no problem. I made a try. Come and taste it."

      He came and surprised and said " did you make it alone?" I said " yes" and we sat and he took the first mouth. He hummed and said " it is awesome. I tis so delicious. How did you know to cook it?" I said " I saw it in internet. It is the simplest recipe so I tried it and it works."  I took mouth and amazed am I the one made this. It is perfect with the consistency,  softness and everything. I can't believe it. Then I said " wow. It is amazing. I can't believe I did it." He said" you did it, love. It is so delicious." I poured the wine in his glass and water in my glass. He said " How  did you select the wine?" I said " I just randomly picked it. I don't know there are flavours too." We both are our food and the best part is the food is made by me and it is delicious.

" We both are our food and the best part is the food is made by me and it is delicious

      I went out to get some fresh air. This house is looking beautiful in the night. I can stand and  see it all night. It is shining in the moonlight and the air is so chill and awesome. I went to sit in the chair. There is little fire to get warm and it is so cute.