Anything

Madhu 's p.o.v.:

As soon as I saw the message I don't know how to feel. Whether sad to think what will happen if Aarya knows about it or happy to think that I am going to escape from him. I don't know. But I am sure that I have to face it. I have to do something to get away from him.

Then the bathroom door knob twisted and I deleted the message and hide my phone under the pillow. He came out with a towel. Incident saw him since he can find something wrong will happen. I went to the balcony and took a deep breathe.

He said " Let's go, love. We have a long day today." We went to take some breakfast and left the hotel. He took me to a forest like place. It's beautiful that the path is full of flowers fallen from the trees. Then we reached a farm house like something and enters inside that. It's really cute with a hall and living room. It's so warm inside the house.

I said " Is it a farm house? Are we going to stay here?" He said " No. You will find it soon." He took me to the basement. There steps are present which took us to the underground basement. He opened a door and suddenly I closed my nose with my hands. There came blood smell and I began to shiver. We went inside and there was a man chained to a chair.

I think he is beaten badly and blood was oozing badly. Aarya went to him and took a stick which is a rod. Without saying anything, he started beating him. The man shouts loudly so that the whole house can hear it. I said " Stop it. Why 're you beating him?". He didn't stop and said " How dare you message my wife to get her away from me." It shook my body. How did he know I got a message . I deleted the message and I hide it under pillow.

How did he know? Is he is the one who messaged me? How did Aarya knows him? Then Aarya said " Anyone who is tying to get her away from me will see hell" with that he gave him a big punch with the rod. Suddenly the man spits out blood with his tooth. My heart started beating fast and I prayed God please help him.

Aarya came near me and took his gun out and gave it to me. I stepped back but he holds my hand and placed the gun and holds my hand with the gun. He said " Let's kill him, love. He don't have the rights to live. Anyone who is coming between us should die." I cried and said " No, please leave him." He loosens his grip and asked " What? Why are supporting to him?"

I said " I can't kill anyone. I am not like you. He is just trying to help me. Please don't do anything to him". He said " I will show no mercy to anyone who is coming between us." I said " Please leave him. I will do anything you say. Please leave him. He just trying to save me. Please spare his life." He came to me and cuffed my chin and said " Anthing?" And saw me top to bottom. I don't know what he meant but I know I can't be saved from him.

He then dragged me outside and went to the car. He started the car. I asked " Where are we going? Release him." He didn't say anything and drove me to me the hotel back. We went to our room and he locked the door. I again asked " What are you doing? Why did you leave him there? Let him go?" He started coming closer and said " We still have a wedding night to resume."

Hi guys. I hope it is going well till now. I know you are all surprised with little twist but it will be good hereafter. See you soon. Bye:)