What's happening??

Madhu's p.o.v.:

After travelling for 6 hrs, the plane landed. Then we came out of the plane, I thought it's India but when I came out I found it's not. My heart started beating faster as something bad is going to happen.

There were four cars near the plane. 3 black cars and one white car. There were nearly 6 men in black suit.
They were wishing him I think they are all his men.

He dragged me to the white car. We sat at the back seat. I sat at the left corner and He is at the right corner. He didn't leave my hand all over the journey. We reached a beach resort. It's so big and beautiful.

       I haven't seen like this before

I haven't seen like this before. It's so awesome. We went inside and some people were standing there and wished us. He just nodded and said something to them.

They talked in Italian language. As usual, I don't understand anything. Then he came near me and dragged me near lift. I didn't say anything since he told me that he will take me to my parents.

He pressed a button which contains head symbol. There are no numbers. We reached the floor and we stand in front of a double decker door with dark brown colour.

He opened the door with keys and showed a signal to me to enter. God it's really a big room like double room joins.

There is also a big balcony which has pool with a fantastic beach view

There is also a big balcony which has pool with a fantastic beach view. Anyone can love today here forever. It's like we can see the sunrise and sunset here. I went to the balcony and stands there receiving fresh air and enjoying the view.

 I went to the balcony and stands there receiving fresh air and enjoying the view

I felt some hands grip my waist from my back and it's him. He rested his head on my shoulder and took a deep breathe. I tried to loose the grip and to free from his grip but it becomes tighter.

I can't free from his grip since he is stronger than me. He said " It's so beautiful right, love?" Love? Did he just call me love. God he is raising my pulse rate.

Then he said " I think I asked you a question?" God he is getting angry. Then I said " Mmm." We sgood there for some time and his grip also didn't loose. I gathered some courage and asked him "When are you going to take me to my parents?"

He didn't say anything and released me from his grip. I took a deep breath. He went inside and took his phone and ordered " Bring two coffee double strong with 2 cubes of sugar."

How did he know that i will drink coffee with double strong? And still he didn't answer my question. I don't know what happened to them. Then ibcleared my throat and asked him " I think I asked a question."

I said like he said before. He just took a glare at me and came near me. His hands cuffed my cheeks. He look into my eyes and said " They will be here tomorrow morning. Don't worry. They are coming here to attend our wedding."

My eyes widened in shock. I can't believe my eyes that he said our wedding. Why? What's his intentions? I didn't agree to marry but why he said like that. Like he said if my parents came here what will they think about me. What if they become angry at me and refused me to include in our family. Lot of questions arose in my mind. What is going to happen in my life.