Wake up

Aarya's p.o.v.:

We spent really a wonderful day. I can't forget this day ever. Now I understand if I show Madhu my love in the form of affection she will give me double times of it. I have to win her heart by affection not by forcing her. This is really like a dream. I haven't been happy like this ever in my life.

This is the day I know that I can enjoy my life too. Just now I understand I have another face too which is childish face. I want to stay like this in my life forever. Really i wasted my childhood days with learning Mafia and murdering others. I regret it today. I want my days back I know it's impossible to change my past but I can change my future. My Madhu is my future she can show me my life and make my life happier.

I want her to be in my life forever. I didn't asked god anything in my life because I don't believe in god' s existence. But now if he is there and he can do anything I want only one thing please let my Madhu stay in my life forever. I promise if she is with me forever I will not do any harm to her family.

I saw my love sleeping peacefully in the bed. I felt peace while watching her. Then I went to sleep with my Madhu beside me. I holds her waist her little body fits my giant figure easily and she is so warm. I want to be like that forever. I will not force her to be mine. But I will make her feel my love and make her be with me forever with her willing. I can do anything for getting her love. I slept beside her suddenly Madhu woke up and started shouting and crying.

I don't know what happened. I asked her " Love, what happened?" She is full of sweat and shivering. Is she feared or something. Maybe she would have had any nightmare or something. I got her some water and said " Relax love, I am here. Don't worry, I am near you." I stroke her hair and wiped her sweat from her face with my palm.

I asked her " Did you have any nightmare?" She just looked at me and started crying vigorously by cuddling up. Then I just understood that she got nightmare by me. Maybe I should have come in her dreams or her family that's why she is crying. I didn't say anything and came out of the room. I went to shop to get her some milk. Maybe milk will help her get sleep quickly. She loves food so this can ease her tension.

Then I went back to our room and saw her watching the sky in the balcony. I can see loneliness and sadness in her eyes. I have to clear it no matter what it means. I went near her and holds her shoulder and she saw me and rested her head on my chest. This really feels good. She want someone to support her. She needs some good caring words. She got hurt that much So only she didn't think about anything and rest her head on me even I am the reason for her hurtness. I really feel ashamed of making my love feel this much sadness.

I closed my eyes and thought I promise love definitely i will change this situation and make you love me and will love you more than anyone else in the world. I will make our life a living heaven. I will give you the love a husband can give, the care a mother can give, the safety a guardian can give and the support a father can give an be everything to you in your life. I will never make you feel loneliness and sadness in your life. I took a deep breathe and said " Love have some milk. This will help you ease your mind and get you sleep easily."

She lifted her head and took the milk glass and started drinking it sip by sip. She asked " You too have some." I said " I don't want it , first you have it" but she took another glass and pour some milk from her glass and gave it to me and said " You too drink. Your sleep is also disturbed".
I thought is someone in the world can be like this , caring about the one who is responsible for hurting her heart and family like this. I took the glass and started drinking it. We both finished drinking it and went inside the room from balcony.

She took the glass from my hand and kept our both glass on the table and said " It's already late. Let's go to sleep." She climbed on the bed and put the blanket on her and covers it upto her neck and she saw me and said " come and sleep. If you don't sleep you will get headache tomorrow. It's really bad to skip sleep at night." My eyes started forming tears and I went to the bed and slept beside her. I felt really guilty about my doing. I kidnapped her and her family , separated her from her family , forced her to marry me and even tried to rape her yesterday but still she care about me since I behaved to her nicely today. How cheap I am. I hurt a flower with my darkness and ruined her life but still she shows me caring. I felt ashamed of myself, my raising. I decided it.I have to change at least for her. I saw her and thought I will change for you Madhu.

Hi guys as you wish I updated in Sunday too. I am getting votes daily and I really happy for that. Thank you so much. I got some followers too. Thanks for all who are all following and voting me. Love you all forever. Bye:)