Here we go again..

(Tord's POV)

Class was over and now it was time for lunch. A girl walked over to me and she looked nervous, I was confused and Tom was beside me so he was confused too. I then get the hint and in my head I said " oh no, here we go again she is going to ask me out", " W-will you go o-out with m-m- me?!".  Tom looked surprised and looked at me, " I'm sorry but no, You see I have a crush on someone else." I said calmly, "oh um..who is she, can we be friends though?" She said, " Sure we can be friends, but the person I like is not a girl I like a boy, I'm gay." I said. " Oh okay, well I hope you confess and he will accept you." she said then, she left. Tom looked at me and asked me " Is that true, who do you like?" " I am not telling you and yes it is true". " Fine then, I could have told you who I like as well." he said with a smirk, " I mean I like a boy but I don't think he likes me" I said "Same here" Tom said.

( Tom's POV )

I told Tord that on the count of three we tell eachother who we like and we have to be honest. He nodded and looked nervous. I said " Don't worry, we won't judge eachother" by the time I said that lunch was over " tell eachother at class" he nodded. Edd and Matt walked over and Edd said
" what are you guys doing at class?" I told him what was happening and said " Hey Matt, wanna do the same?" Matt nodded and said "sure now we can all know who likes who." We are in class now and we sat down, looked at eachother in the eyes and I explained that everyone had to be honest no matter what and either way we will all stay best friends. So on the count of 3 we go.

1

2

3

Tord- Tom!

Tom-Tord!

Edd-Matt!

Matt- Edd!

We all stayed silence and Edd asked if we were all honest, Everyone nodded

* sorry this was short, I'll make the next chapter later today, bye*