Confessions and First kiss

(3rd person)

Everyone was silent all day, everyone got home and they all texted eachother on groupchat. They all admitted the truth and Edd ask Matt do be his boyfriend, Matt accepted and they left the group chat to be together and hang out. Edd was at Tom's house so he went out and went to Matt's house. Tord and Tom were the only ones in the group chat, Tord got the courage to ask Tom to be his boyfriend, Tom said yes and Tom asked Tord if he wanted to come over and Tord accepted.

( Tord's POV)

I was on my way to Tom's house, I was so happy that Tom and I were dating. I'm glad Matt and Edd got together. 15 minutes later I got there, his house was HUGE. I ringed the doorbell, A tall man in a suit opened the door. " I'm here to see Tom" I said nervous, " Lord Thomas!" he yelled, Thomas? I was confused, I see Tom walk out and he sees me and says "come in Tord". I entered and I ask Tom if he was rich " Are you rich? Is your real name Thomas?" "Yeah, although I prefer everyone to call me Tom." "oh okay" I said, "wanna go to the park babe?" "Sur- wait did you call me babe?" "Yes, is there a problem?" he said "no, not at all" I said looking away blushing.

(Tom's POV)

Tord looked away blushing after I called him babe, I chuckled and took his hand and we walked to the park together. We stoped to buy some ice cream and we finally sat down on a bench to eat it at the park. I asked Tord to tell me something about himself, "well I like guns, I have gay parents, I like alot of things, what about you?" he says, "I like music and singing, I have a base I named it Susan , I am rich, and I'm very different than others."

We finished the ice cream and I walked him back home, "Goodbye Tord, I had fun, lets do this again sometime." I said "Me too Tom, maybe next week we can do this." He said. I was about to walk away then all of a sudden I hear "Wait!" it's Tord, "What's u-" I was interrupted by some soft lips on mine, It was TORD! HE KISSED ME! " I love you" he said, " I love you too" I said.