End of highschool

( Tord's POV )

Highschool is over, We have all graduated now which is good, I am now going to college and I'm stressed but I'm glad I still have my best friends. I'm glad Edd and Matt are still together, Same with me and Tom. I love him so much and I miss him, I mean it's only been a week I haven't seen him but still..I wished we could be together, I also hope that we will have a future together and I hope that Edd and Matt will stay together until the end as well. I'm at the park just thinking and having my little me time since my parents are busy at home, I start to get bored until I see..Tom?!

( Tom's POV )

I see Tord at the park and I walk to Tord and ask him what he is doing, " Hey Babe, what are you doing?" I asked, " Nothing, what about you?" He asked him with a slight blush from Tom calling him babe, "Nothing, Hey um I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere and stay there for the summer, I mean Edd and Matt are coming too, So I was wondering if you wanted to come as well." I asked having a slight blush "Sure, where are we going?" he asked with a cute smile. " It's a surprise but I will tell you later, same with Edd and Matt.". "oh o-okay."

*The next day*

( 3rd person POV )

The group met up in a park and talked about the plans during the summer, Tom explained that they had one week to pack there bag and on the day needed to leave they had to wake up at 4:00 am and nobody likes that part but they had to get to the airport on time and get on the plane. He also said that he will book a hotel room for them and all. Everyone left to go pack and The group was so excited to go and spent time with each other.

( Tord's POV )

I BURST through the front door and Pat and Paul looked Shooked and I ignored it all so I ran to my room and packed my bags all excited. " I can't wait!!" I said, I began having thoughts about what will happen and BAM dirty thoughts came in my mind. " no no no no not today dirty thoughts" I thought to myself.