Chapter 23 (Short chapter)

A/N Thank you so much to slucille21 for helping me out, they are truly amazing.  Now back to the story, enjoy ❤️

(Tord's POV)

*2 days later*

I can't believe it. I'm getting married!
I can't beli-wait...I still haven't told Matt and Edd..I need to tell them! I go to there room and I hear laughing and giggling. "When is the wedding?!" "I'm happy for you man!" I hear Edd say. I knock and see Matt opening the door, I walk in and see Tom and Edd talking, Edd smirking and Tom a blushing mess. "What's going on here?" I ask, "Oh, nothing~" Edd says smirking like a troublemaker. "Congrats, you guys." I hear Matt say behind me. "You guys knew?" I ask. "Of course, we did. We were the ones trying to help Tom plan everything. Also, when is the wedding?" Edd ask innocently.  "Hm, not really sure." I look at Tom. "Well, We still have to plan so probably in a couple of months?" Tom says. "Well, that sounds like a plan." I said, smiling at Tom.
"Well, what are you guys gonna do? You know, After you guys get married." Matt asks, "Well...."

To be continued...

______________________________________Thank you so much slucille21 for giving me this idea. I'm really glad you enjoy this story, that makes me happy. You are such a sweetheart ❤️. I would really like to become friends with my readers  because I love all of you guys and would like to get to know you all. Also, If you have an questions or request about something please comment, don't be shy. Okay, see ya next time!
💜