Chapter 22

(Tord's POV)

"Wanna invite Matt and Edd?" I asked, "Nah, Just us two. You know, Like a date." He said blushing a bit. "A date?! On the beach?! I would love that. Let's go!" I said all excited. We were on our way to the beach and I was really excited. I liked the night time, especially when there are stars.

We arrive. "We're here, babe." I hear Tom say. I automatically hop out with a smile on my face. The stars were out, The moon was shining, It was perfect. An hour later, I was in the water and Tom was sitting there on the sand. "Babe!" I yelled, "What?! He yelled back, "Come here!" He looks at me with a blush "Uh, no. Come on let's go on a walk!" And I smiled at him and nodded. I go to him and tackle him making him fall, "I love you" I say to him. "I love you too" he says. I kiss him and he kisses back.
We get up and I hold his hand. Here we are walking, Hand in Hand. But then..all of a sudden.."Hey, Tord?" Tom says with a serious but nervous tone. "Hm?" I simply reply.

"I love you so so much with all my heart, The first time I layed eyes on you, I fell in love with you. You are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. You were there when I needed you. You supported me. I love you so much. I would never ever want to lose you. I wanna grow old with you and have a family with you. I just love every single thing about you. Your eyes, your hair, your personality, your Imperfections, and so much more. I will do anything for you. Dating you was the best decision I have EVER made. Your my best friend, My soulmate, my everything." I start to feel tears, I feel so happy hearing him say that. "Oh, Thom-" I stopped talking when he all of sudden he gets on one knee pulls out a diamond ring and says "Tord, Will you marry me?" I start to cry, Tears are streaming down my face. Those tears are full of joy and happiness. "Yes, Yes." I nodded, He puts the ring on me and then kisses me. I passionately kiss back.

"I love you, Tord" He says. "I love you too, Thomas." I continue to cry, "Oh, baby why are you crying?" He says concerned. "What's wrong?" And I look at his eyes and say "I-I just love you so s-so much, I'm really happy." I say. "Aww, Don't cry. You'll make me cry." We just stayed there hugging each other like it was the end. I am so happy. I love him so so much.

__________________________________
Hey, sorry.  Sorry this chapter sucks. I don't know how relationships work since my previous relationship with my girlfriend ended and now I'm single, Lol. Well, I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Also, I wanted you guys to ask any questions you might have. Feel free to ask anything. There are no limits. Well, See you guys next time!