LoKiLoKiLoki

Peter's POV

School went pretty well, aced my chem test, Flash wasn't there, I actually got to eat lunch, and I have no homework! Only bad thing that happened what I had a sub for my favorite class! It's ok though, the sub was good .

So when I found out that the team was on a mission when I got home, I was pretty bummed out. They only left a note.

Pete,

We're on a mission, before you think 'Aw why didn't they invite me' you were in school and you're not skipping for a mission.

Anyways, we'll be home a little late, at around 12:00 AM. You can make Mac and Cheese, or something. Just don't burn the compound down please.

Love you,
Dad and Pops.

I sighed and decided to watch Drake and Josh, the best show of all time, you can't change my mind.

~•time skip bc author is lazy and doesn't know what to put here•~

At around 8:00 PM, I decided I was hungry, so here came the biggest decision of my life, Mac and Cheese or pizza?

Well, mac and cheese is easy, and good. Pizza, well I have to order it, and I had it last night so, mac and cheese.

With Drake and Josh still playing in the background, I started making some mac and cheese. Dad somehow got Panera Bread mac and cheese in a box and Panera mac and cheese is the best!

I was mixing in the cheese when I felt my Spidey Sense ™ went off telling me to duck down, I did and I looked up to see a dagger plunged in the wall.

I look behind me to see a man, black, shoulder length hair and daring green eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked pointing another dagger towards me with some green magic.

"I-ugh-" I try to stutter out.

"I'll ask again, who are you?"

"Imtonyandstevessonpleasedontkillme"

"A bit slower please?" The magic man asked again, I just realized he had an accent that sounded british, but wasn't?

"I'm Tony and Steve's son, Peter, please don't kill me!" I said a little slower this time.

"I was not aware Tony and Steve had a son!" Exclaimed the Magic man

"I don't know why you didn't know, I've been here since I was about...six months old? Seven? I don't remember that well." I realized I didn't know the Magic Mans name, time for a vine.

"Wait a minute, wHo aRe yOu?" I asked, quoting one of the best vines, besides the yo-yo man, and adult virgin and fork in the garbage disposal and free sha vacado and a lot more.

3rd Person POV bc it makes life easier

"I am Loki of Asgard, (and I am burdened with a glorious purpose...hehe not relevant) brother of Thor. Speaking of Thor where might he be, I have come to visit him."

"Wait, hold up," Peter started "You are Loki!?"

"Yes child, please do not be af-"

"I've heard all about you! Your Magic is so cool! Can you show me some?" Peter asked excitedly

Loki, obviously stunned that he was not afraid of him, answered cautiously.

"Um-I don't know if I should" He answered honestly

"Please" Peter begged, giving the puppy dog eyes.

"Alright," Loki gave in and showed Peter some magic.

"Wow," he stared in amazement

"Have you ever watched Drake and Josh?" Peter questioned, making room on the couch

"Jake and Dosh?"

"No, Drake and Josh, it's just the best show of all time!" Peter giggled

"No, I have not seen this midgardian television show you call 'Drake and Josh'"

"Oh, well sit! I'll show you a few episodes!" He chirped

"Well, if you insist, but i must ask, where is my brother and the rest of the avengers?"

"Oh, they're on a mission. They'll be back around midnight."

"Ok, now shall we watch this Midgardian television show?"

"Sure!"

/•\•/•\Another time skip \•/•\•/•\

The clock hit midnight, an elevator filled with avengers, still in uniform, was heading its way up to the common room, Peter had fell asleep, head resting on Loki's lap. All was well (finally, a reference) until the elevator opened up, and the team saw a sleeping Peter on Loki, who was still watching Drake and Josh.

They quickly reacted, Tony aiming a repulser at the god, Steve grabbing his shield of his back, Clint drawing a bow, Bucky and Natasha pulling out a gun, Bruce had his 'I'll be a meany butt if I have to' face on, and more actions the author is to tired to explain.

"Get. Away. From him." Tony told Loki threateningly.

"Relax, Stark. I mean no harm."

"Than why are you here?" Steve ordered

"I've come to visit my brother, but young Rogers-Stark here informed me that you were on a mission, so I figured I would wait. So I did and he fell asleep."

"Wanda..." Clint trailed off.

"On it." She replied

Peter was lifted off of Loki with some red magic, into Steve's arms who carried Peter into his room.

"I do not want to see you near him again. Am I clear?" Tony barked at Loki, repulser beam still aimed at his head.

"Yes, Yes you are." Loki promised

Little did they know that Loki was crossing his fingers.

AHH THIS IS SOOO LATE AND SHORT! I hope you enjoyed tho lol.