14 - A Date

New update! Sorry it took a little longer. I'm really behind, but I've got some good stuff planned!

Click on the pic to see Knox's outfit he picked out for Kat:)

Q: What sports do you guys play? (If you play any) I run cross country and track:)
xo

|Chapter Fourteen|

     Knox stacks up the contract papers and sits them in a pile on the coffee table. He takes a seat on the couch, waving me over. I sit next to him, leaning into his side as he wraps me in his arms.

"So what happens now?" I ask.

He scoops me up and carries me to the kitchen. I let out a surprised squeal. He smiles as he sits me on the counter. He gives me a quick kiss and takes some food out like eggs and bacon.

"Breakfast? That's what we're doing?" I ask, a little surprised at his choice of the menial task.

He just signed a giant contract and he wants to make breakfast? I mean that's fine, but I just expected something different. He shakes his head at my question. He points to the food and then to the garage.

"Breakfast and then out somewhere," I piece it together.

He nods.

"Well, where are we going?" I ask, hopping down from the counter.

He points to me and I have my answer. Wherever I want to go.

"Okay," I kiss him and smile.

Throughout breakfast, I think about where I wanna go. I want to do something he'd like as well, but there are so many options. Knox made eggs and bacon, surprising me with his cooking skills. As I eat, the destination for today plagued my mind. We could go to the beach or shopping, but I wanna do something he'd want to do too and I doubt he wants to shop. I can't just take this day for just myself.

"Do you have any ideas? I don't know where to go," I say, asking for his opinion.

He shakes his head and points to me again. He's making me make the choice on my own.

"Ugh, you're horrible," I sigh.

He grins. That's when the perfect idea comes to me.

"I got it," I say.

He looks to me.

"Let's go to that fair in the next town over," I say.

He smiles and nods. I grin and eat the rest my food. I start to get a little worrisome about the publicity and stuff, but this is a small town and if pictures are taken, I guess I'm okay with it. This is what I signed up for when I decided to be in a relationship with him, and he's more than worth it.

"I'm gonna change," I say and set my dishes in the sink.

He shakes his head.

"You can't want me to go in this," I gesture to my jean shorts and his black cotton tee.

He points to himself.

"You're gonna pick?" I ask with raised brows.

He nods. I narrow my eyes in suspicion.

"I don't know how I feel about that. You could either dress me in something ugly so the guys don't get to lookin', or you could dress me in something you'd like to look at," I go over my limited options.

He smirks.

"You can't give me that look," I sigh and consider my options.

He's done all this amazing stuff for me, and the way he's looking at me is a look I can't say no to.