Jason x Reader x Damian-[You Can Share]

+WARNING - The following story is fluffy, I repeat fluffy. The fluffiest of the fluff.+

Requested. by 

"Demon! Arsehole!" I shout up the main stairs no bothering to go up to their rooms.

"What L/N?" Damian says appearing at the top of the stairs almost instantly.

"Where's Jason?" I ask.

"I'm here what do you want?"  He asks bluntly.

"Bruce is taking everyone on vacation. I'm not going because I don't really want to, he also wants to know if you two are going." I tell them.

"I'm not going." They both say at the same time looking at each other in shock.

"Well go and tell Bruce that then," I say walking off towards the kitchen for food. 

~Timeskip~

I sighed as I walked down the stairs of the Batcave. I like them both equally, how am I meant to deci-

"She will never love you!" I hear Damian shout.

I quickly rush down the remainder of the stairs and jump over the last two. I look over towards the bat-computer to see Jason and Damian fighting. Not sparing fighting. 

"Why would she love you? She obviously loves me." Jason said egotistically.

Are they arguing about a girl?

"Hey! What's going on here?" I shout.

"It doesn't concern you L/N!" Damian snaps throwing a punch at Jason.

"But out of it," Jason shouts dodging Damian's punch and kicking him.

"Don't get mouthy to me dickheads," I shout at them, punching Jason in the face.

"Why are you getting involved?" Damian asks.

"You annoyed me and are obviously arguing about a girl and I want to know who," I say dodging a kick from both Damian and Jason.

"You!" They both shout frustrated before stopping and realising what they said.

We all stood taking quick glances from each other. 

"Who do you like more Y/N?" Jason asks. 

"I like both of you." 

"Pick one," Damian demands confidently.

"You can always share," I say in a seductive tone and a smirk on my face.

Jason walked over to me and started to kiss my lips, licking my bottom lip asking for permission. I keep my mouth closed. I gasp when I feel someone kissing my neck and Jason swiftly slides his tongue into my mouth. 

Our tongues dance with each other to lead what happens. Eventually, Jason wins but I did put up a good fight. I let out a quiet moan when Damian starts to leave hicking and bite marks around my sweet spot.

I pull away from Jason breathless. Damian continues to kiss the right side of my neck and Jason starts to seductively attack the left side. I let out a shaky breath and a soft moan.

"I-I think we should take this to one of our-" I gasp loudly when Jason nips my neck. "Bedrooms."

Soon enough we are all in bed and let's just say we made a sandwich.

___
Hope you enjoyed it. I had fun writing it.