Tim x Reader, Pictures of the Past.

⚠️Written on my phone⚠️
Inspiration: Above ^
___

Walking down the abandoned streets of Gotham city I couldn't help but get a feeling. You know? The gut feeling you're being watched? Followed? Stalked?

I looked around me, nothing but an empty street, lit street lamps, tall apartment buildings and trash scattered around.

I was alone wasn't I?

I continued my journey to who knows where. It was 2am and not the best idea to walk around but, oh well. Just living in Gotham is a risk, with all the gangs, villains and crime that resides here no where, not even your own home is safe.

You think you're safe, you're not. Not here. Not in this city.

My point had been proven as a grungy, older male pulls me into the filthy alleyway. Dumpster and trash cans surrounded us, damp ground beneath us and a clear night sky above.

The stench of alcohol lingered around him, glancing at the floor were a few opened cans, bottles and smashed glass.

"Steve." I greeted, "Or is it Rodger? Hard to tell with twins."

"Don't say his name!" Raising his arm he proceeded to swing at me.

Drunkenly stumbling I merely moved to my left a little causing him to punch the wall.

"You really have let yourself go, was it after Carol left you for that pimp, Francis was his name?" I pushed.

"Just shut up." He went to swing again but once more he sloppily missed me.

"Got two years in Arkem for agrivated assault afterwards, Carol filed a restraining order and you got out six months earlier for good behaviour." Smiling at him I proceeded to leave his confused self behind.

Grabbing my upper arm he pulled me back with a force that came from his anger.

Falling backwards onto my bottom I said, "Probably wasn't the best idea to piss you off was it?"

Leaning down to punch me I braced myself for the strike that was sure to kit me, until the latest Robin grabbed the drunken mans arm, twisted it behind him and slammed him against the brick wall.

Groaning he sits disoriented on the floor, barely continuous.

"Are you okay Miss?" He asks me.

"Yeah dude, my fault anyway, brought up Carol." Shrugging I take his offered hand and he pulls me to my feet.

"Who's Carol?"

"His exwife who left for a pimp called Francis. Luke who the fuck calls their kid Francis, who looks at a baby and say 'he shall be called Francis.' Like who?" I asked unfazed by what had just happened.

Grabbing my cheeks he moves my head side to side, "Did you hit your head? Or did you know the man?"

"Neither."

"Then how do you?" He asked.

"Figure it out, aren't you supposed to be a detective or something. Anyway, I have school tomorrow, so do you. Suggest you get a good nights sleep." With that I move my face from his hands and walked out the alleyway.

Taking a right I head home.

___
A/N:

Part 2?
I'm back, and this story has just over 50k reads. Like wtf when did this happen? I've haven't been gone that long have I?

Any who, other non-fanfiction account, leafygrean. Go check it out if you wonder what I look like, 'cause why not. I have a story about a gang war currently being published on there.

Any requests? I have a lot to write tomorrow. I hope you all like being spammed.

-M