Chapter 1: How i was Betrayed

( I do not own this song) I thought this song would go well with the book, if anyone has a better suggestion let me know.

My name is Percy Jackson. You may be thinking how did a amazing demigod become a immortal who was sent to Tartarus. It all started when Annabitch aka Annabeth cheated on me with the god called Sin. Sin was well a god that was evil his domains were sin, darkness, Black Magic, Bad Omens, Evil Influence, Evil, Serpents, trickery, Dark Power's, bad thoughts, lies, correpution, Destruction, Darkened Betrayal, Dark death, Terror, Evil Animals/monsters, Nightmares, Dark Friendship, Dark Rewards, Evil Souls, Evil Storms, Evil Curses, Battles&war's, Evil Guidance, Dark Matter, Dark Conquest, Monstrous People, Darkened Fate, Dark hunting, Black Sea, Black Elements, color Black, hatred, Warefare, Monster Curse, Dark love, Dark Domains, Dark messages, Dark mist, Shrewdness, The Apocalypse,
His titles were Lord of Lies, Lord of Darkness, Lord of Evil, Lord of Dark Destruction, Lord of Dark Curses, Emperor Of Serpents, King of Black Magic. I found out that Annabeth only wanted to date me to get the fame and attention and glory. She thought I was a seabrain. But I Percy Jackson was not dumb I only pretended so she would feel she was important. So continuing on Annabeth she went to the Olympians and produced this evidence that I was working with Kronos.
They hold a trail and Zeus said I was guilty because Zeus is stupid and believes anyone who says they are threat to his rule. The only ones to vote against me being sent to Tartuas were All the minor gods and goddess and Hades, Apollo, Hermes, Demeter, Hestia, Hera, Artemis, Ares, Aphrodite, Hephaestus, Dionysus. Before I got banished I asked"Zeus allow me at least 20 minutes with the people who didn't banish me. I swear on the Styx that I will not try to run away from my punishment.
Thunder tumbled in the background.
Apollo: I am sorry Percy about Zeus stupid decision. I know you are innocent i told Zeus that Annabeth is lying he didn't listen to me.
I Apollo blood bless Percy Jackson giving him all powers that a child of mine would have and my major domain powers as a minor powers to you.
Percy Jackson: Thank you for your blessing but what is a blood blessing?
Apollo: A blood blessing makes you have my powers and powers that my children have and I can't undo this blessings. This is a serious blessing and I know you won't abuse this blessing because your a great hero and a great friend.
Percy: oh thank you for this Apollo.
Apollo: Your Welcome Percy, Good Luck.
Artemis: I am super sorry for my jerk dad to banish you to Tartus.
Percy: It's Okay Artemis.
Artemis: I Artemis blood bless Percy Jackson with my powers and powers like my children, if I had children.
Hera: I am sorry for the way my husband was to you Percy.
Hera: I blood bless Percy Jackson with my powers and powers of my children. Percy may I blood adopt you?
Percy: Yes mommy
Hera: I blood adopt Percy Jackson as my son.
Hestia: Percy can I adopt you as my son?
Percy: Yes I forgot to tell you that my mother and her husband and my half-sister died yesterday.
Hestia: I already know I Hestia adopt Percy Jackson as my son and blood bless him with the power of The Hearth and powers of children if I had any.
Ares: You better survive punk from that death hole so we can fight monsters together.
Percy: You have my word I will not die by anyone's hands.
Ares: I blood bless you Percy Jackson with my powers of my children.
Hades: May I blood adopt you Percy?
Percy: Yes dad.
Hades: I blood bless Percy Jackson and blood adopt him as my son.
Hermes/Dionysus: We blood bless you Percy Jackson.
Demeter/Aphrodite: We blood bless you Percy Jackson.
Hephaestus: I blood bless you Percy Jackson.
Minor gods and goddess /faded gods and goddess: We blood bless you Percy Jackson.
Hecate: I blood bless you Percy Jackson and can I blood adopt you?
Percy: Yes mama.
Hecate I blood adopt Percy Jackson as my son.
Stops Time We the major gods and minor gods bless Percy Jackson in our Roman Forms.
Zeus: I gave you thirty extra minutes since I am nice. Poseidon before we sent him to Tartarus will you do the honors.
Poseidon; yes brother, I Poseidon disown Percy Jackson as my son.
Zeus: Why does he still have his sea powers?
Poseidon: He is no longer a child of me but still of the sea. The sea doesn't want him to be disowned.
Zeus: Well o well at least you disowned this bitch.
Zeus: I also have a marvelous idea. (He explained it to Poseidon)
Zeus speaks in ancient language I make you Percy Jackson Immortal and banish you from Olympus and Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter and the city of the gods. This is Incase you get out of Tartuas. Enjoy hell Percy.
  A hole appears and Percy Jackson is stuck in to Tartarus.