Chapter 4

( I do not own this picture) This is what the Royal District looks like in my book.

Achuke: Did you know Percy that Zoe Nightshade is down here because Zeus paranoid.

Percy: No I didn't know i thought she went to the stars.

Achuke: No that was a fake copy of her body that was put into the stars.

Percy: So Kronos what's to remove the Olympians from power what about the other gods and goddess what will he do with them.

Achuke: Percy ever God and Goddess who sided with you declared their Netural to Kronos. Kronos is planning on taking you, and your friends to a different universe if you join him or declare you neutrality.

Percy: I swear on the name of Meroborn, Lord of the Fade, and Fate that I will be netural in the Grand Revolution.

Skip 5 hours later

Percy: Where am I?

Achuke: You are in the 15 universe that Meroborn created. This is a place that connects all pantheons together expect The Greek and Roman Pantheon. It is a place of magic and the people know about all the pantheon and where there is no non- magical people here.

Unknown Pov: Hello my name is Aric Veilwind
I am the son of Veles and legacy of Perun. You must be Percy Jackson. I heard so much about you, you are my role model. It is a honor to meet you.

Percy: How do you know about me?

Aric: Everyone knows you Meroborn tells us about your Universe and how you were banished to Tartarus.

Percy: So where am I staying?

Aric: You will be in the Royal district where the powerful and legendary live.

In the Royal District

Male Noble: Have you heard that Percy Jackson son of Poseidon is here. I do what to meet him, I what to talk about is amazing adventures like how was it to fight a hydra!

Thane Julius: You should wait a few days he just arrived, he will need time to settle in, so don't go bother the poor boy, YOU HEARD ME!

Male Noble: Yes Brother.