Chapter Three

Kronos found me and I was tortured constituently until he said Percy I give you the Monster Curse everyone one you kill will you get a form of them and become a monster once you kill them.
I escaped but I had to kill a hellhound which gave me the form of one
I soon found a cabin that was owned by a magician who was called Achuke who was a son Of Meroborn.
Achuke: Who are you?
I am Percy Jackson.
Achuke: Haha So the stupid gods and goddess were dum and allowed for Kronos plan to succeed by removing the hero he can conquer Olympius.
Percy Jackson: Why would you side with Kronos he is trying to conquer all the world and he doesn't care about demigods or demi-titans or demiprimondal or demivoidgods.
Achuke: Moran he only wants Olympius he could care less about the mortal world and the other pantheons and he wouldn't attack or imprison any neutral immortals, he even sweared on the name of Chaos of what he said was true
Percy: What butttt I thought he wanted to kill everyone.
Achuke: No moron the gods and goddess tell lies.
You don't he even know that it was the gods and goddess that wanted to kill Kronos.
Percy: Obviously he was evil and he ate his children.
Achuke: No,  he cared and raised the gods and goddess like they were Titans the curse that Kronos father didn't work because he didn't eat his children.
Percy: So Zeus killed his father because he wanted the throne?
Achuke: Yes that is why we there are wars with the gods and goddess.