Chapter 1 part 2

( I don't own this song) I thought that this was a good song for this book if you have a better song for this story, tell me and i will change it.

                                Flashback
Percy: Were is Annabeth, i am looking for her Malcom

Malcom: Uh, Percy she is at the beach, you shouldn't go down there.

Percy: Thanks Malcom, I went down there and found Annabeth and saw here kissing Mark the Son of Neptune, my Roman Brother.

Annabeth: Baby, I love you so much, I never truly love Percy he was a great way to get attention and respect he was just an adorable pawn.

Mark: When are you going to leave him for me

Annabeth: As soon as he comes back we will break up and I can spend all my time with you love!

Percy: I saw Annabeth getting laid by Mark and went down and threw the ring that I was going to marry here with, How could you Annabeth do this to me.

Annabeth: I never loved you Percy, you were just a tool to help me get recognize by my mother, you can leave know Percy.

No ones POV: Percy leaves crying with tears on his face and a broken heart.

Mark: What are you going to do know that he is gone and we are together?

Annabeth: I am going to ruin his reputation and have the whole camp turn on him so no one will believe him, when he says I was cheating on him since the day we got together. Then he will leave camp, and I will make sure he is banished from the United States so I will have to hear his name again sweetie.

Mark: You are my clever and girl I kiss her and start to take my clothes off.

Annabeth: thanks sweetie, I will also make sure he will be remembered as a traitor for all the future generations and make myself a hero that helped him get banished.