The Bonus Round Begins

On Friday, the girls were heading to the City Hall court for the reopen case murder of Charlotte DiLaurentis. 

"I can't believe this. Why would they reopen the case? I already did my time, even if I didn't kill Charlotte." Alison said.

Emily ignores her during the drive. "Now you're giving me the silent treatment?" Alison said. "I just don't wanna discuss this right now." Emily said.

Ezra drove Aria to the courthouse. "I don't understand how could we be apart of Charlotte's murder?"  Aria said.

"Their gotta be an explanation." Ezra said. "I'm suppose to be doing an interview today, I can't cancel it." Aria said. "Don't worry babe I'll do the interview." Ezra said. 

"You sure you are alright with that?" Aria said. "It fine, Aria." said Ezra. 

Ezra drops Aria off and gave her a kiss goodbye. "God, I hope this doesn't take too long." Aria said.

"I hope it goes well too." Emily said as they were standing outside the courthouse.

Spencer arrived as she was calling Toby, telling him that she had to go to court with the girls.

"I did not come back to Rosewood to go to court." Spencer said as the girl both walk into the courthouse. 

Aria look at Hanna face as she was anxious. "Are you alright, Hanna." Aria asked. "Yeah, Im fine." Hanna said as sweat appears on her face. "You haven't been drinking haven't you?" Emily said.

"No! I haven't! Honestly." Hanna said. "God, I just wish I wasn't here right." she continued. "Us too, Hannah, us too." Alison said.

Aria  wanted to get a snack before she goes to the courtroom. 

"Hey, um I'm to the snack room, you guys want anything?" Aria asked. 

"Something sweet." Spencer said as she flashes a thin victory smile, as Aria heads off.

Aria goes to the vending machine room. As she approaches, sorting through the change she fishes up, a person appears behind her wearing an all black hood, with no face.

Aria takes a few steps down into the windowless room. Moving past the snack machines to a lighted soda machine. Finding the correct change and plunking it in. Hitting a button, but nothing comes out.

"Come on, you piece of shit." Aria said while she beats her fist a couple of times on the front of the machine. Nothing, but she finds more change. Hits the button again and again. She stares at the machine a minute, then BEATS IT HARD with his fist. Nothing.

Moving around to the back of the machine, she saw the plug being unplug to the outlet. Realizing now why the machine hasn't spit out her soda. Suddenly the door shut behind her. She tries jiggle the handle, but there's no two ways about it, she locked in.

So Aria calls Spencer. Her phone rings and she answered it.

"Aria?" said Spencer. "Umm. I think there's a bomb in here." Aria said. Spencer thinks Aria is joking. "Where are you, Aria?" Spencer said. "I'm in the vending room." she said.

Spencer tell the girls that Aria is locked in the vending room, she goes find her, but she doesn't believe their a bomb in the room.

Spencer founds the vending room, as she hears Aria pounding on the door.

"Is that you pounding?" Spencer said. "Spencer, get somebody to open this door." Aria said.

"Nice try, Aria." Spencer said as she thinks she joking. "Spencer, listen to me. Its in the coke machine. You've got about fourteen minutes to get everybody out of here." Aria said.