Alex's Revenge

At night, Hanna and Caleb were sleeping in bed. Toby was sleeping peacefully, but Hanna was having trouble sleeping. As she gets up and goes to the bathroom she splash her face with water. She walks out of the bathroom and hear a baby's cry. She walks to the living room as the cries got louder. She see a baby carriage with a blanket over it. The sounds got louder as she walk slowly towards it as she pulls the blanket off. But their was no baby and the sound stop.

Hanna sighed and said, "I really gotta stop drinking." As soon as she turns around... 

The Hooded Figure with the barbie mask appeared and stab Hanna in her pregnant stomach. She gasped as blood starts oozing out and the figure took off her mask and revealed to be Hanna and gave her a sinister smile. Hanna starts to scream as she woke up it just was just a nightmare.

 Hanna starts to scream as she woke up it just was just a nightmare

Hanna scream woke up Caleb as he tries to calm her down.

"Hanna! Hanna!" Caleb said as he holds her. "Its okay. Its just a nightmare." Caleb said in a soothing voice.

"I'm okay, Caleb." she said as she start breathing hard. Hanna starts to calm down as she tries to go back to sleep feared that she would have another nightmare.

At a midnight costume party, Mona was attending the party wearing a red cloak as she was dressed up as Red Riding Hood. Mona was sitting at the bar drinking looking depressed as her boyfriend broke up with her.

"You'll be fine, Mona." One of her friends said to her.

"I can't believe he did this to me. I loved him and gave him everything he wanted." Mona said as she puts her drink down.

 Their are plenty of fish in the sea." her other friend said. "Hey we are at a party we should be enjoying ourselves and dance our asses off." said her other okay.

"Okay okay." Mona said as she gets up and join her friends at the dance floor as she dance with a friend and smiled.

After awhile, Mona started to leave, "Hey guys, I gotta go." she tells her friends. 

"Are you sure?" one of her friends said. "Yeah its getting late." Mona said. "Okay. Call us later." her other friend said. 

"Sure, bye." Mona grabs her purse as she leaves the party. Mona heads to the parking garage where she park her car. She digs in her purse to find the keys. She clicks on the alarm to find her car. She stops for a minute as she heard footsteps. She turns around a nobody was there.

"Hello?" Mona yelled as continue to look around. Mona about to open her car door she heard a car bump. 

All of a sudden she was grabbed by one of the intruder that was in Emily house, as the person throws Mona away from her car. She screamed as she falls back on the ground. Mona hides under a car as the hooded figure was looking for Mona. The intruder had a knife and scratches her car as the screeching noise irritate Mona as she covered her ears.