Trust No One

Back at Alison and Emily house, they start to talk again as they use to

"We haven't talk to each other like this in awhile." Emily said.

"I know, I guess I've been gone for too long." Alison chuckled. 

"Look at us." she continued. "What?" Emily said. "Remember when we were at my house and you slept in my bed with me and look at us now." Ali continued as a smile appear on Emily face.

"Hey Ali, what was your secret. You never told me that night." Emily reminded her.

Ali looked at her and said, "My secret was... I love you.." Emily gave her a kiss on forehead. 

While they was about to cuddle, Emily phone rang. She sighed and look at her phone.

"Let me guess, Hanna?" Ali said. "No, it's Spencer." Emily said as she answer the phone.

"Hey Spencer, what's up? What wait. Spence slow down what's wrong?" she said.

"Oh my god. Okay we'll be right there." she hangs her the phone.

"What was that all about?" Alison asked. "Ezra is in the hospital. He's been shot." Emily said.

"Oh my god. What about Aria, is she okay." she said. "I don't know." Emily said as she gets up and get dressed. "I gotta call my mom and see if she can watch the kids." she continue.

"How come Aria couldn't tell us this?" Alison wonder. 

Emily and Alison arrived at the hospital to find the room where Ezra is. Spencer found them in the hallway.

"Guys! Over here." Spencer calls them as they follow her.

"How's Aria doing?" Emily said. 

"I don't know, I mean I didn't see or find her anywhere, I was driving past their house and I saw the ambulance carrying Ezra, but I didn't see Aria with him." Spencer said.

They both walk into the room where Ezra was in the hospital bed with a bandage on his forehead. Hanna starts walking in behind them as they both look at her.

"I got your message. Anyone seen Aria?" Hanna said.

Ezra starts waking up.

"Guys, he's coming to." Spencer said.

He starts sitting up, rubbing his head, feeling the bandage on his head.

"Hey Ezra, are you alright?" Spencer said. "What happened?" he said. "Looks to me you were shoot in the head." Hanna said.

"And the bullet broke the flesh on your right brow and glanced off your temporal plate." Spencer explained.

"Ezra, where's Aria?" Emily said.

Suddenly his memory came back.

"Oh god, she took her. She kidnapped her." Ezra said.

"What?" Spencer said.