She's Back.

The next day, Emily and Hanna talk with Aria, Ali, and Spencer outside of the cafe restaurant about last night and Hanna encounter with Mrs. Grunwald.

"So, Grunwald told me that the bodies were dead, before the bombs exploded." Hanna explain to the girls. "I knew it." Spencer said. "Those people at the headquarters said that the men died in the explosion, but I knew they weren't killed there." Spencer continues.

"Why would someone plant the dead bodies in the building right before the bomb went off? And how does Grunwald know about the bodies when she wasn't really there?"Aria wondered.

"That lady must be a psychic or something." Alison said as she picks up one of her babies who was getting fussy.

"Guys, A text us last night." Emily said. "He or she told us to check out on the bodies and we have proof that they die way before the explosion." "This got to be part of A's twisted games." Spencer said.

Hanna look at a group of teenage girls across from them. "Hey Hanna, are you with us?" Aria asked. "Look at those girls over there." Hanna pointed as they both look at the cheering laughing teenage girls as they both remind the ladies in their youth.

"Do you guys ever miss that?" Hanna asked. "Miss what?" Emily as as she picks up the other baby. "That." she pointed at the girls.

"Yeah, I kinda do." Emily said as she look at the teenage girls.

"Do you remember, we use to be like those girls?" Hanna said. "Yeah, those were the days." Spencer said. 

"Hey guys." Alison said. "Do you remember the first day of school?" she reminded the girls. "Yeah, I remember." Emily said. "That's when things were going perfect for us." Alison said.

A flashback sequence, when the girls were teenagers and were heading to the tenth grade.

"Okay guy, this is it. Tenth grade." A teenage Alison said. "I heard tenth grade its best year in high school." Hanna said. "Senior year is that best year in high school, Hanna." Spencer correct her. "Oh my god, Aria I love her hair color." Emily said. "Thanks Em love your outfit." Aria said back with a smile.

"Okay girls. Let's do this." Ali said as they both walk into to Rosewood High, together as a group.

The girls enter into the hallways as a clique and all the students stare at them as they walk in especially with Alison who was in the lead.

"Hi guys!" A young nerdy Mona said. "Just ignore the roach." Ali said to the girls as the walk passed her. "Hey guys, check it out." Alison points at Lucas who refers to him "Hermy the Hermaphrodite." "Hey Hermy" she yelled. "How the tadpoles doing?" she laughs. Hannah gave Lucas a sorry look as she walks by. "I love being the Queen B." Ali said.

"I was such a different person back then." Alison said. "Yeah you totally were." Aria said. "Hey we had some good times back then." Hanna said. "And their was some bad times." Emily said. "Yeah you got a point on that." Spencer said. The girls finished their iced coffees and their conversation as they both leave.